Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Real Sociedad Match Thread

**ATTN Mods: If you'd rather keep the match in the existing thread about RS, just merge this one into it, I won't cry or anything. lol**

I think tonight's line-up will be very close to the preferred starting 11.

The match is being broadcast on Radio Leicester (on DAB apparently) and via LCWorld!

Teams should be announced soon :thumbup:

Live Commentary

Listen here from 19:45 tonight - Requires RealPlayer

No need to buy World at the last minute, looks like RL are doing it for free online themselves :)

Team News

Foxes

Henderson,

Stearman, Kenton, McCarthy, Johansson

Maybury, Hughes, Johnson, Tiatto

Fryatt, Hume.

Subs: Logan, Williams, Sylla, Low, McAuley, Hammond, O'Grady, Porter.

Looks like that will be the team that starts against Luton.

Looks like that will be the team that starts against Luton.

Just a bit. I was expecting McAuely rather than Kenton, but that just shows you how much I know. :pinch:

Definately looks a lot like the Luton for 11, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't change at all in the next week.

Unless someone gets injured (Tiatto - fingers crossed lol)

What the Real Soceidad website says about us (translated):

The Real Society disputes this his behind schedule third commitment of the tour by England in house of the Leicester City (19: 45h, one more hour in Donostia) with the intention to continue maintaining its door zero and, mainly, to release the square of goals and by all means of victories, which would suppose an important stimulus for the establishment txuri urdin.

After being moderate with two rivals of the League One, Doncaster and Huddersfield, the exigency will be greater in both remaining encounter before equipment of the First Division, powerful the second English. In both the first friendly technician Jose Mari Bakero it put in heddle two alignments different for every time from each one of the parties. But as of today it will cause that the soccer players add more minutes of progressive form.

The Leicester City is one of the historical clubs, founded on 1884 under the name of Leicester Fosse, name that it changed to the present one in 1919. During many years category, the Premiership has militated in the Maxima, although at the moment it is a club that has come a little to less. It militates in the second English division, First Division also called The Championship, category in which the last season finalized in sixteenth position.

Su to manager it is Rob Kelly and the stage where they play is the The Walkers Stadium, of recent construction and that can lodge 32,500 people. The club as soon as it has been transferred hundreds of meters of his stage Filbert Street, but has increased the gauging in more than 10,000 people and the services of the stage have been improved. Full all the gauging throughout each one of the parties of the season.

Of between all the well-known players who have left the Leicester most known City she is probably Gary Lineker, the international goleador that played in the F.C. Barcelona.

Their last titles have been the League Cup in 1997 and 2000. He is one of the 10 English clubs that never have played more under the two first categories.

I am at work and can't download real player...any other ideas of where to listen to the match?

mms://a924.l609521700.c6095.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/924/6095/319274370/reflector:21700

Open that in Windows Media Player.

Hmm. At the risk of being the first commentary knocker of the season.... I wish I'd gone now, hearing those familiar voices again :S

I'm hoping one of Tiatto's stray balls will hit Barber on the face and end his commentary career.

No more than 5,000 there, says it all.

£15 (for non-season ticket holders) to see a non-attractive side in a Pre-season game on a Friday night.

A fiver for all would have boosted the numbers, but I still doubt we'd have got many more than 15,000 anyhow.

No more than 5,000 there, says it all.

£15 (for non-season ticket holders) to see a non-attractive side in a Pre-season game on a Friday night.

I am pleased hardly anybody has turned up to the game. All the players seemed to be thinking it would be a crowd puller. I mean come on its real sociedad and the prices are ridiculious. It shoudl have been £5 adults and £1 kids then they would have had a fair size crowd.

Archived