Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Real Sociedad Match Thread

The prices were a joke. If it had been a fiver I'd have considered it but £20 is ridiculous. I'd rather put it towards an away game this season. Just because they're foreign doesn't make it glamorous. They sound like the equivalent of Everton or someone. Mind you, our OS would probably call Everton at home a glamour friendly too.

Barber still full of shit as usual, saying Kelly would pick Douglas over Hendo even if both were fit, was he not at Lincoln?!

Sounds like Sociedad having the better of it.

If he was at Lincoln, he really dropped a bollock making a statement like that :mellow:

Official half-time match report courtesy of Knighton Matt;

"It's wank".

You'd think he could make more effort. I'm paying him by the word.

Is that one or two words for "It's"?? :o

I trailed off for a second there, was he saying Williams looks lazy on the pitch or Hammond?

He just said that he was surprised that Hammond is showing some good control but he can't put it in the net. Fecking moron, Some one get this pleb off my speaker FFS. i'm writing an email to RL. I can't stand him.

Have socidad got any commentary? I listen in spanish if i have to!

Archived