Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Season and I'm Underwhelmed

I can't see where the creativity is going to come from this season. In the middle Williams and Hughes are both hit and miss. The right wing doesn't bother me so much as Stearman will be bombing forward and creating space for Mayberry. I can't really see Nissa doing the same to help Tiatto out and he will need help. If he RK continues to play Tiatto then i think we need a more attacking left back dare i suggest Sheehan.

As long as Weso stays fit he will be in the side before long, I'd like to see porter given a bit of a chance too.

The Guardians a shit paper anyway.

I mean, who in fock reads the Guardian??

Fo ck off, nobber.

Not that I read it... but it's better than the Daily Mail.. anti-everything, bitter journalism, horrible middle class can't be bothered with the facts when there's some smear to be had wan kfest.

All it needs is a red top and some ti ts. At least then you could respect it for being what it is and not what it isn't.

And I don't want an I-pod Popey. Leave me alone.

Life is good, the birds are singing, Im off to the pub in an hour or 2, buying some new threads, fish and chips whilst I watch the match tomorrow....

Brill! :D

Indeed it is Janks, indeed it is

Fo ck off, nobber.

Not that I read it... but it's better than the Daily Mail.. anti-everything, bitter journalism, horrible middle class can't be bothered with the facts when there's some smear to be had wan kfest.

All it needs is a red top and some ti ts. At least then you could respect it for being what it is and not what it isn't.

And I don't want an I-pod Popey. Leave me alone.

:w00t:

As another thread says one day to go however as much as I try I can't help but feel underwhelmed, sure I'm looking forward to the start but only like a smoker looks forward to their next fag, it just feels like an addiction but one that is not giving me the pleasure it first did but I can't give it up.

The team below seems to be the most likely to start and I look at it and think, so what, so average. I'm not particularly complaining, I clearly recognise it's probably all we can afford and provides a safety, safety approach but I just get no particular excitement from it. I sincerely believe that with this team all we can achieve is mid-table, you can count on the fingers of one hand the number of really exciting games we have witnessed over the last 3 years, I see nothing that is happeming at the club changing that.

Does anyone else feel like this? Can anyone give me some real reasons to be excited?

Right I think I'll go back to bed and sulk :P

Henderson

Stearman

Kenton

McCarthey

Nils

Maybury

Williams

Johnson

Tiatto

Fryatt

Hume

Just look at that team everyone. We've seen it all before and it looks horrible. I'm honestly beginning to wish that Mike Stowell was manager. I know it was Hinckley but I just loved the way he sent his team out to play positive, adventurous football. But that didn't mean they failed to compete for the ball, for from it.

But I was sitting with a group of friends, four people who I believe have huge knowledge of the game and of Leicester City in particular. All of them enjoyed it and we couldn't count the humber of times Leicester had seven genuine attackers within 35 yards of Hinckley's goal.

Sooner or later the campaign for this sort of approach has to gathr momentum if our club is not to remain stuck in its rut for ever.

As another thread says one day to go however as much as I try I can't help but feel underwhelmed, sure I'm looking forward to the start but only like a smoker looks forward to their next fag, it just feels like an addiction but one that is not giving me the pleasure it first did but I can't give it up.

The team below seems to be the most likely to start and I look at it and think, so what, so average. I'm not particularly complaining, I clearly recognise it's probably all we can afford and provides a safety, safety approach but I just get no particular excitement from it. I sincerely believe that with this team all we can achieve is mid-table, you can count on the fingers of one hand the number of really exciting games we have witnessed over the last 3 years, I see nothing that is happeming at the club changing that.

Does anyone else feel like this? Can anyone give me some real reasons to be excited?

Right I think I'll go back to bed and sulk :P

Henderson

Stearman

Kenton

McCarthey

Nils

Maybury

Williams

Johnson

Tiatto

Fryatt

Hume

I'm sad to say but I expect there's a few more feeling like this now.

Archived