Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Knighton Matt

ikokopops

In which case can you change it with regards speed limits on the motorway? 60mph on the M42, I ask you, bloody ridiculous!

ikokopops cares not for Motorways, these things are unheard of in Lincolnshire (except up near S****horpe, but nobody cares about S****horpe)

' date='Aug 7 2006, 10:07 PM' post='366860']

ikokopops cares not for Motorways, these things are unheard of in Lincolnshire (except up near S****horpe, but nobody cares about S****horpe)

Quite right! The A1 is the the proper motorway in Lincs innit :unsure:

What does Ikokopops mean? where does it derive from? It's just such a brilliant name! It’s been baffling me for quite some time.

It's all answered in the grill Alex[ikokopops] thread in General chat, but I can't be bothered to link.

What does Ikokopops mean? where does it derive from? It's just such a brilliant name! It’s been baffling me for quite some time.

If you still don't know, okikoki and his friend were extending their names, and his friend came came up with alexikokopops. :)

Archived