Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nebdingo

Post deleted...

Have the admin got something against me?!

I was told that this forum was cool.... But my posts seem to be checked and deleted!! this has happened TWICE now in the 24 hours ive been registered!

My posts we not offensive, rude, slanderous or aggresive to any member, admin or moderating team.

I guess we are not allowed freedom here?

So much for being a public forum when posts can only go up AFTER admin have checked them or so it seems!!

NOT happy!

Have the admin got something against me?!

I was told that this forum was cool.... But my posts seem to be checked and deleted!! this has happened TWICE now in the 24 hours ive been registered!

My posts we not offensive, rude, slanderous or aggresive to any member, admin or moderating team.

I guess we are not allowed freedom here?

So much for being a public forum when posts can only go up AFTER admin have checked them or so it seems!!

NOT happy!

Don't think it's personal think there may be a problem with your account :unsure:

I run a forum myself mate... we NEVER have problem "accounts" my posts were deleted!!

As Mark the owner of this site told you before the last post was probably deleted by mistake so I wouldn't worry about it too much, someone from admin will probably be looking into it :unsure:

Your posts are not checked at all.

The post that was deleted was made on a topic that was started over 2 years ago, and all you said was "hmmm".

I remember you from the OS boards and always liked reading your posts, but don't understand your reason to come on here looking to cause trouble through little things like this?

I remember you from the OS boards and always liked reading your posts, but don't understand your reason to come on here looking to cause trouble through little things like this?

Ok.... whos "looking to cause trouble" ?? not me!! Have I posted ANYTHING that is trouble causing?! I challenge you to find something! But obviously in your eyes digging up an old thread and trying to add a bit of humour to try and catch people out via confusion is "trouble causing"

SO what IS the maximum age thread I can post on without it being deleted?

Do you always accuse new people to this forum of stirring up trouble?

Its a shame that 20 or so posts in i'm already "targeted" as a "trouble causer" especially when I know a lot people PERSONALLY on here!

I suggest you ask your Moderators/regular posters about me, and see what they think. I'm sure they will put you in the picture.

well at least I know where I stand with you.

have a nice life.

Ok.... whos "looking to cause trouble" ?? not me!! Have I posted ANYTHING that is trouble causing?! I challenge you to find something! But obviously in your eyes digging up an old thread and trying to add a bit of humour to try and catch people out via confusion is "trouble causing"

Its a shame that 20 or so posts in i'm already "targeted" as a "trouble causer" especially when I know a lot people PERSONALLY on here!

I suggest you ask your Moderators/regular posters about me, and see what they think. I'm sure they will put you in the picture.

have a nice life.

There's not necessarily a maximum age as you put it, but when you bring up a 2 year old post merely to post "hmmm" then yunno, I see Mark's point.

Fair enough if you're refering it to events today, or even making a comment that extends past the first syllable then you might have a point.

No need to get youyr knickers in a twist, at the end of the day does it really matter?

And don't start playing the hard done by card with the whole "trouble maker" fiasco that appears to have kicked off (although I'm not sure how), you could've quite easily PM'd one of the Admins and asked why rather than start a thread drawing everyone's attention to it and starting accusations about your lack of freedom.

G-g-g-g-get over it, it's been done, lets move on with our lives.

have a nice life .

Yeh adios mate :yawn:

Can I please ask for a cooling off period? :)

The frustration of having posts deleted is understandable enough and I don't think that any offence was intended by either party ~ so let's all have a big hug, a sloppy kiss :kissing: and get back to having fun and moaning like buggery. :D

' date='Aug 7 2006, 10:01 PM' post='366851']

And don't start playing the hard done by card with the whole "trouble maker" fiasco that appears to have kicked off (although I'm not sure how

Hey listen mate.... I suggest you look at the ADMINs post! I started nothing! he started the trouble causing accusations.

I am A leicester fan as much as you all... and just wanted somewhere to read/post without any hassle.

The frustration of having posts deleted is understandable enough and I don't think that any offence was intended by either party ~ so let's all have a big hug, a sloppy kiss :kissing: and get back to having fun and moaning like buggery. :D

What I was tired and I'm off to bed!

Sorry for any offence :ph34r:

Anyway welcome to the forum Nebdingo and here's to non deleted threads :thumbup:

Hey listen mate.... I suggest you look at the ADMINs post! I started nothing! he started the trouble causing accusations.

I am A leicester fan as much as you all... and just wanted somewhere to read/post without any hassle.

To be honest I just like saying something that people will quote so that I can snigger when the quote thing fails with my name.

Mwahahahahaha.

There's not much else to do in a Lincolnshire village on a Monday night.

Proper banging.

I'm in!

Homosexual undertones, I'm in.

Apologiues to Neb if any offence was took, I just felt like ranting.

Occasionally I do and I refuse to do it in the LCFC part of the board because that bit depresses me.

Archived