Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Kelly out?

Kelly out?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Kelly out?

• Yes
    • No

I voted no, but I'm not in support of him either at the minute.

As many people have said, heres where we see if eh can cut it, will he make the correct changes and start getting performances and results, or will he keep his head in the sand and hope things turn out alright?

I voted no, but I'm not in support of him either at the minute.

As many people have said, heres where we see if eh can cut it, will he make the correct changes and start getting performances and results, or will he keep his head in the sand and hope things turn out alright?

Which obviously means he needs the time in order to do it, just as Shabba and myself have been saying

Which obviously means he needs the time in order to do it, just as Shabba and myself have been saying

I think most people are willing to give him the time, theyre jsut concerned that he will not do things differently in the time given, and could do a Levein. I'm sure everyone (most people) is/are hoping Kelly will turn things round and get us the points.

You can hardly blame fans for being a bit wary of the future, after the last few seasons.

I think most people are willing to give him the time, theyre jsut concerned that he will not do things differently in the time given, and could do a Levein. I'm sure everyone (most people) is/are hoping Kelly will turn things round and get us the points.

You can hardly blame fans for being a bit wary of the future, after the last few seasons.

I'm all for being wary and worried just as the rest of us are, but the fact is the more we turn anti-Kelly, the harder its gona be for us to get behind the team, and atm, the team needs the support of everyone

Archived