Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Kelly out?

Kelly out?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Kelly out?

• Yes
    • No

Kelly from what he has said in his post match interview has admitted that he will have to change things and he thinks he knows what the problem is. Levein also once said this and tried to sort it but it didn't work, but I think we should give Kelly a few games to see if he can sort it out.

As I said on monday, i'll give him until Southend at home to sort it.

No.

He is responsible though.

He is picking the wrong players at the expense of better players who can play good attack inded football.

Our midfield is a clear weak point offering no support for either defence of attack hence the long ball.

This is clear and obvious so why have the tactics changed from the end of last season?

Kelly from what he has said in his post match interview has admitted that he will have to change things and he thinks he knows what the problem is. Levein also once said this and tried to sort it but it didn't work, but I think we should give Kelly a few games to see if he can sort it out.

As I said on monday, i'll give him until Southend at home to sort it.

I hope he doesn't just shuffle the same pack.

Crying.jpg

This is so depressing, two games in are we’re already in the shit once again. Leicester City must be the worst club to support in whole of English football over the last 6 years or so. Just when you thought things couldn’t get even worse with this club they just did. It’s bloody awful really.

i voted no because this man saved us last year from the drop and the idea of him being sacked to games into the season is ridiculous. surely now he has realised his mistake and will change it for the ipswich game which is now lucking like a must win game for the confidence of the team.

my main concern is the lack of options at Kelly's disposal....OK he learns from his mistakes..which are what... more attacking wingplay..right?

Well who the hell have we got on the left and who could he possibly bring in (from outside) to cover for injusries....

I think we are stuck with too many defensive players and too many inexperienced attacking players..

Unless ...hang on!..... Ive got it......PUNT IT UP TO the Big man!!!! Come back MDV all is forgiven

How come you only come out of the woodwork to do polls to get the manager out two games into the season?

I just wanted to see how silly you are. This is the funniest thread I've ever seen.

This has got to be an absolute joke.

2 games in, 2 losses and believe me I am as devastated as anyone else but Kelly out? lol - it makes me laugh at the thought of it.

you wont be laughing on Saturday, when we are bottom 0 points and NINE adrift already....

Then with Cov to follow another defeat....

I think 5 losses from 5 and he has got REAL reasons to be sending his shellsuit to the laundrette :unsure:

I want a serious change of emphasis - and don't care if Kelly gives it or someone else.

The sort of players I want in our side right now are:

Henderson/Logan Hume, Fryatt, Porter, O'Grady, Hammond, Hughes, Wesolowski, Sheehan. Low, Gradel, Dodds, plus Kisnorbo and McCarthy if they are just restricted to passes of 15 yards maximum.

It might be hard to get them all in but I would have a go and have the unlucky ones on the bench.

Maybury and Stearman would compete for right back (nothing more). McAuley, Kenton, Johnson, Williams, Nils would float around as cover and that'd be about that.

Something like:

Henderson;

Stearman/Maybury... McCarthy, Kisnorbo.... Sheehan;

Low/Gradel, Wesolowski, Hughes, Porter

Fryatt, O'Grady

Subs: Stearman/Maybury, Kenton, Johnson, Dodds, Hume.

There might be weaknesses in that but it's the basis for a new beginnning and there's just the chance it will give us enough goals to survive.

What we're doing right now won't. You cannot win football matches without scoring and our defence is not good enough to collect masses of clean sheets.

The facts of that are plain to see but like alcoholics the first step is recognising that we have the problem.

I want a serious change of emphasis - and don't care if Kelly gives it or someone else.

The sort of players I want in our side right now are:

Henderson/Logan Hume, Fryatt, Porter, O'Grady, Hammond, Hughes, Wesolowski, Sheehan. Low, Gradel, Dodds, plus Kisnorbo and McCarthy if they are just restricted to passes of 15 yards maximum.

It might be hard to get them all in but I would have a go and have the unlucky ones on the bench.

Maybury and Stearman would compete for right back (nothing more). McAuley, Kenton, Johnson, Williams, Nils would float around as cover and that'd be about that.

Something like:

Henderson;

Stearman/Maybury... McCarthy, Kisnorbo.... Sheehan;

Low/Gradel, Wesolowski, Hughes, Porter

Fryatt, O'Grady

Subs: Stearman/Maybury, Kenton, Johnson, Dodds, Hume.

There might be weaknesses in that but it's the basis for a new beginnning and there's just the chance it will give us enough goals to survive.

What we're doing right now won't. You cannot win football matches without scoring and our defence is not good enough to collect masses of clean sheets.

The facts of that are plain to see but like alcoholics the first step is recognising that we have the problem.

OMG I am truly worried but I am beginning to see the Thracian Light! :cry::o

you wont be laughing on Saturday, when we are bottom 0 points and NINE adrift already....

Then with Cov to follow another defeat....

I think 5 losses from 5 and he has got REAL reasons to be sending his shellsuit to the laundrette :unsure:

Ipswitch are a bag of poo and we should at least get a draw, if we dont I may agree with you.

Cov are going to make us look stupid at our current level of performance though.

Ipswitch are a bag of poo and we should at least get a draw, if we dont I may agree with you.

Cov are going to make us look stupid at our current level of performance though.

Dont agree with me :cry:

I was half hoping for re-assurances.... :unsure:

Archived