Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Kelly out?

Kelly out?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Kelly out?

• Yes
    • No

Surely it is all a bit soon for us to say that. I still have four or five more games patience in me yet :D

I've thrown the towel in. I threw it in far too late with Levein. I'm going for an early throw here and i'll be quite happy to ask for my towel back should I need it.

I've thrown the towel in. I threw it in far too late with Levein. I'm going for an early throw here and i'll be quite happy to ask for my towel back should I need it.

Good idea. Probabley best for the club as well, as much as you seem to know about the game any prediction you seem to make seems to cause the opposite to happen in reality :D

a clown is a buffoon or jester who entertains by jokes, antics, and tricks in a circus, play, or other presentation.

Not meaning to cause problems again, but we have some players in our first team (not mentioning names but NILS and TIATTO :whistle: ) that would suit performing in a circus

I just sent an email to Rob Kelly <_< saying we all want Danny Tiatto to leave our club and that he and Alan Maybury shouldn't be considered as our two wingers.

If you want to email him send your email to [email protected] and ask it to be forwarded to Robert Kelly, manager of Leicester City.

I just got a reply saying that the email has been forwarded to Robert.

I bet it hasn't though :( But its worth a try :thumbup:

But thinkin about it i hope he doesnt read it now, cos the email was actually quite unfair. feel guilty :cry:

I can't see Kelly being in charge at the end of the season, I can see him stepping down after realising this is a right big hole to get out of. Anyway thats just my opinion. New players are needed, as the ones we've got aren't good enough! Otherwise we are going down. :(

I'm on the verge of deleting this thread, what a load of crap. If we lose on Saturday FNQ, then don't bother starting another cos I will personally delete it - quicker than you can press submit. You've got no opinion on the subject and it seems you're just out to stoke the fire. Load of crap.

Personally I think this is a very important thread. The reason I made it was to highlight how ridiculous and ignorant some people on this board and at the Walkers are. How dare these people boo the team after seeing 45 minutes of football?! It's a complete joke. I was hoping some reasonable people on the board would slam them for this shambolic behaviour, and maybe they will rethink their attitude or preferably fcuk off.

Personally I think this is a very important thread. The reason I made it was to highlight how ridiculous and ignorant some people on this board and at the Walkers are. How dare these people boo the team after seeing 45 minutes of football?! It's a complete joke. I was hoping some reasonable people on the board would slam them for this shambolic behaviour, and maybe they will rethink their attitude or preferably fcuk off.

Bloody hell, it's like listening to an irate version of me...

I just sent an email to Rob Kelly <_< saying we all want Danny Tiatto to leave our club and that he and Alan Maybury shouldn't be considered as our two wingers.

If you want to email him send your email to [email protected] and ask it to be forwarded to Robert Kelly, manager of Leicester City.

I just got a reply saying that the email has been forwarded to Robert.

I bet it hasn't though :( But its worth a try :thumbup:

But thinkin about it i hope he doesnt read it now, cos the email was actually quite unfair. feel guilty :cry:

He might name and shame you at the Open meeting !

BTW "we" don't all think that Danny Tiatto is to blame for our TWO poor performances. Yet again the boo boys have targeted a player to use as a scapegoat for when the team is struggling - feckin' fed up with it.

Last season I e-mailed a message of support for Paddy Kisnorbo when he was being treated terribly by so called Leicester fans. The response was positive and determined and Paddy has shown that he was strong enough to fight. Sometimes encouragement is more effective than criticism. Doesn't make you feel guilty either.

He might name and shame you at the Open meeting !

BTW "we" don't all think that Danny Tiatto is to blame for our TWO poor performances. Yet again the boo boys have targeted a player to use as a scapegoat for when the team is struggling - feckin' fed up with it.

Last season I e-mailed a message of support for Paddy Kisnorbo when he was being treated terribly by so called Leicester fans. The response was positive and determined and Paddy has shown that he was strong enough to fight. Sometimes encouragement is more effective than criticism. Doesn't make you feel guilty either.

Neither does earning 2-5 grand a week and turning out performances like the last 3 league games apparently.

Neither does earning 2-5 grand a week and turning out performances like the last 3 league games apparently.

Enough with the constant references to his salary already...I don't care if he is being paid 20 quid or 20 thousand. The salary is irrelevant - it's what he does that is important.

Totally agree Bart, but jumping very quickly on the "let's boo the team, shout for the managers head and sack the board" brigade isn't, AT THIS STAGE, necessarily the most constructive way of improving our results. If the performance and effort level along with attaining points from matches does not improve by six games in then I will be very worried. Perhaps that would be a more appropriate time to make feelings known.

Just read through the whole thread again - it really is a great laugh!

blue_army wants Mike Stowell to take over!

Ched thinks Ipswich is a must win!

Jankers says give him 5 games!

Thracian wouldn't even flinch if Kelly was sacked!

The Don makes his position perfectly clear - he says 'sack him now'!

Who are the rest of these 24 morons wanting Kelly out?

Name and shame yourselves!

Just read through the whole thread again - it really is a great laugh!

blue_army wants Mike Stowell to take over!

Ched thinks Ipswich is a must win!

Jankers says give him 5 games!

Thracian wouldn't even flinch if Kelly was sacked!

The Don makes his position perfectly clear - he says 'sack him now'!

Who are the rest of these 24 morons wanting Kelly out?

Name and shame yourselves!

I think the bloke who rings the Moan In every week talks a lot of sense, you know the one, the old bloke who thinks Trevor Benjamin is on a par with Alan Shearer. Master tactician and a must for the job.

Enough with the constant references to his salary already...I don't care if he is being paid 20 quid or 20 thousand. The salary is irrelevant - it's what he does that is important.

Wooooooosh.

I was talking about the entire squad <_<

Wooooooosh.

I was talking about the entire squad <_<

Is there a truely effective way to indicate something going over someone's head on an online forum?

You can't add the traditional actions as well like you would in person, I always feel a tit when I try and get the point across on a message board.

I think this question is far more important than the Rob Kelly's job safety.

Archived