Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Kelly out?

Kelly out?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Kelly out?

• Yes
    • No

I'm on the verge of deleting this thread, what a load of crap. If we lose on Saturday FNQ, then don't bother starting another cos I will personally delete it - quicker than you can press submit. You've got no opinion on the subject and it seems you're just out to stoke the fire. Load of crap.

What a disgraceful post. Absolutely outrageous. Whoever started it should be ashamed of themselves. This man saved us last season and has had NO money to spend what so ever. We lost a lot of players last January so the squad is actually WEAKER then it was last season under Levein.

I really really loathe the attitudes of some Leicester fans:-

" We lost a couple of games hmmmm hmmmm what should we do hmmm hmmm Sack the manager just like we got rid of Taylor, Micky (when he was turning it around) and then Levein. "

We need some stability and we will not get relegated this season if we are still in the same position 15 games down the line then yes lets CONSIDER doing something about it but not at the moment. I for one hope the fickle fans of this club do not force Kelly out.

For Ipswich the majority of fans who are still behind the man who saved us last season, I call for a united front to show Rob Kelly that we still want himin charge. 90 minutes of Rob Kelly BLue and white army and the occasional "There only one Rob Kelly..... :P " please.

It's a bit of a cliche but "WE'RE IN IT TOGETHER"

I'm on the verge of deleting this thread, what a load of crap. If we lose on Saturday FNQ, then don't bother starting another cos I will personally delete it - quicker than you can press submit. You've got no opinion on the subject and it seems you're just out to stoke the fire. Load of crap.

Just to play Devils advocate..... he cant vote more than once, so perhaps this thread is valid :whistle:

I think it's ammusing.

A change of manager didn't hurt last time did it? Go on, let's have another. It takes a few months before the starts come back then.

The point i'm making as well is though, (s)he tried to start one after the Luton game FFS, (s)he'll try and make one after every game. Just does my nut in! Makes it all lose its clout when we do actually a need a poll like this.

Also FNQ has no opinion or reason on the matter.

It's pretty sad how some Leicester "fans" want rid of RK 2 games into the season.. There are still 44 to pay for God sake, there's plenty of time to change it round. And change it will

Can we blame you if it doesnt?

:whistle:

There not very entertaining, and definitely not amusing, there a disgrace to clowns!!!!

Im scared of clowns, that's probably why I was quite subdude during last nights game.

Loving your avatar btw Singhmeister :D

Im scared of clowns, that's probably why I was quite subdude during last nights game.

Loving your avatar btw Singhmeister :D

Thanks Kayteh Babes!!!!! I think RK needs to be 'Singhified'\'turbanated', maybe then he will see sense........or atleast 'turbanate' those that do not perform!!!!!!! :D

Thanks Kayteh Babes!!!!! I think RK needs to be 'Singhified'\'turbanated', maybe then he will see sense........or atleast 'turbanate' those that do not perform!!!!!!! :D

Good call, im all for a bit of Turbanating if it's justified and, even when it's not :)

It's pretty sad how some Leicester "fans" want rid of RK 2 games into the season.. There are still 44 to pay for God sake, there's plenty of time to change it round. And change it will

It's pretty sad that some fans just cannot see the serious mess this club is in and i'm not just talking about Rob Kelly. Infact it's not really his fault, he's out of his depth it's as simple as that. He performed miracles last season but they are fastly running out.

It's pretty sad that some fans just cannot see the serious mess this club is in and i'm not just talking about Rob Kelly. Infact it's not really his fault, he's out of his depth it's as simple as that. He performed miracles last season but they are fastly running out.

Surely it is all a bit soon for us to say that. I still have four or five more games patience in me yet :D

Archived