Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Wesolowski - Back for Macclesfield?

Source

Having a closed game for him shows how important Kelly thinks he is to the team's success. Not surprising considering our improvement and subsequent failing at the end of last season coincided pretty much with his availability.

Foxes teenager close to return

Leicester manager Rob Kelly has revealed midfielder James Wesolowski is closing in on a return to action.

The Australian, who celebrates his 19th birthday later this month, has not featured for the Foxes since breaking his leg for the second time in the league defeat at Brighton in February.

Wesolowski is currently nursing the thigh problem that forced him out of his comeback match against Boston last month, but Kelly expects to have him available again soon.

"James is making good progress following his thigh injury," Kelly told the club's official website.

"It was pleasing to see him put a full session in and we may have a behind closed doors game next week. That will allow him to get some much needed match time under his belt."

I'd still bring him back cautiously and certainly not in the Coventry game as has been suggested elsewhere. :(

Your right, but the longer our current midfield under-perform the harder it will be for Kelly not to throw him straight in.

The lad's a warrior though and we need him badly.

Source

Having a closed game for him shows how important Kelly thinks he is to the team's success. Not surprising considering our improvement and subsequent failing at the end of last season coincided pretty much with his availability.

Foxes teenager close to return

Leicester manager Rob Kelly has revealed midfielder James Wesolowski is closing in on a return to action.

The Australian, who celebrates his 19th birthday later this month, has not featured for the Foxes since breaking his leg for the second time in the league defeat at Brighton in February.

Wesolowski is currently nursing the thigh problem that forced him out of his comeback match against Boston last month, but Kelly expects to have him available again soon.

"James is making good progress following his thigh injury," Kelly told the club's official website.

"It was pleasing to see him put a full session in and we may have a behind closed doors game next week. That will allow him to get some much needed match time under his belt."

Eh? we won that game 1-0 didnt we.

Any way good sign. We need somthing differnt the lads a class act.

I wrote that orginally but couldn't remember who scored for us, remember Hume scoring, and I think Frutos for them? meh who cares anyway. looks as though someone in their 50's has a better memorey then me.

Paddy M got the other for us.

I wrote that orginally but couldn't remember who scored for us, remember Hume scoring, and I think Frutos for them? meh who cares anyway. looks as though someone in their 50's has a better memorey then me.

I wish, just looked in the programme for the last game of the season. :P:thumbup: as you say "meh who cares anyway"

Archived