Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Okay I'll co-operate....

The Ipswich match is almost upon us and whatever our concerns and reservations the team will need support from now til the final whistle.

Of course I still hope Kelly makes the changes so many of us have called for in various ways and one way or another abandons Tiatto and Maybury on the flanks and introduces more attackers.

But whoever plays I wish em luck and with so many strange coincidences occuring in football I'm a little more hopeful than usual.

I'm going to the game with a good friend and the only time we've previously attended a first team game together (I won't talk about Hinckley) was the wonderful 4-2 win over Sheffield United, a game that epitomised the way I want City to play.

I really thought Levein had turned the corner that day and abandoned the ridiculous caution which weighed down all the potential good he might have done.

Hopefully Kelly will not only learn the lesson, free his spirit and win the match but be so excited by the outcome that he never looks back again.

I think its because they can't see properly because they are on ground level, I sat on the front row once and it was terrible, I couldn't see what was happening properly. Up near the back you can see where the space is etc. All the runs (or not) are being made.

The Ipswich match is almost upon us and whatever our concerns and reservations the team will need support from now til the final whistle.

Of course I still hope Kelly makes the changes so many of us have called for in various ways and one way or another abandons Tiatto and Maybury on the flanks and introduces more attackers.

But whoever plays I wish em luck and with so many strange coincidences occuring in football I'm a little more hopeful than usual.

I'm going to the game with a good friend and the only time we've previously attended a first team game together (I won't talk about Hinckley) was the wonderful 4-2 win over Sheffield United, a game that epitomised the way I want City to play.

I really thought Levein had turned the corner that day and abandoned the ridiculous caution which weighed down all the potential good he might have done.

Hopefully Kelly will not only learn the lesson, free his spirit and win the match but be so excited by the outcome that he never looks back again.

Well Thracian I really am glad to hear a positive comment out of you and I really do hope with all my heart that all that you've just said will come true this Saturday :)

Interesting point. Didn't Ray Graydon sit in the stand towards the end of last season?

Even if it is the case, once the manager has then had a chance to watch the video of the match he should be able to pin point what's gone wrong and try to rectify it.

Even if it is the case, once the manager has then had a chance to watch the video of the match he should be able to pin point what's gone wrong and try to rectify it.

We now employ someone to do that :rolleyes:

Archived