Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Get in there!

One swallow doesn't make a summer

...but it will make me an even happier man tonight ;)

Probably not but we don't win that often and certainly not 3-1 so let people enjoy the moment. :thumbup:

There's enough topics started when we lose, where's the Kelly out one?

Oops, sorry - merged them already!

Does this result mean that the 'boo' boys, the RK Out threads and the general air of negativity can lift for a while? I damn well hope so.

This was my kids first ever live game ~ and my lad (who'd been told by Brummies on his footy course all week that we were shit) turned to me and said "We aren't rubbish are we Dad" as the second one hit the net!

"No son!"

We may not be automatic promotion material but we sure as shit aren't the awful bunch that some were making out just a few days ago!

That said, their goal was frightening. I'm pushed to remember such a soft giveaway.

Well done Citeh! :D:D:D:D:D

FFS!!!

Ipswich are shitter than us. They've got an inept manager and have made a piss poor start. and you lot reckon that by beating them it means everything is tickety boo.

:rolleyes:

Ipswich are shit you're right.. But we were worse coming into todays game, and we did what good teams do, we disposed of a shit team and picked up 3 points, scoring 3 goals when we could have had 6 or 7. Every good run has to start somewhere, so let people believe that this is the start of ours :thumbup:

one way to be put into a good mood!

went there today thinking the worst which made the win even sweeter!

glad kelly made the necessary changes cant actually stop smiling hehe!

am actually really looking forward to the cov game now, COME ON!!

Hopefully this is the spark that lights the fire.

Bring on Coventry...

Hopefully. But that's all it is at the minute - hope. City need to produce another performance close to that, minus all of the small mistakes if they want to take anything from cov on friday

Ipswich are shit you're right.. But we were worse coming into todays game, and we did what good teams do, we disposed of a shit team and picked up 3 points, scoring 3 goals when we could have had 6 or 7. Every good run has to start somewhere

Not to be too optimistic but this is what people should be thinking :thumbup:

FFS!!!

Ipswich are shitter than us. They've got an inept manager and have made a piss poor start. and you lot reckon that by beating them it means everything is tickety boo.

Well, they were robbed by Palace first match, and kinda unlucky not to get a draw at Wolves where they missed a 2nd half penalty.

But you go ahead and moan and bitch and whine. We need plenty more of that kind of support down at the Walkers', obviously.

Really pleased about the result today. Hopefully we can now go and kick on and take three points against Coventry.

Its good to see that Kelly realised his mistakes and has gone some way to putting them right- long may it continue! :D:thumbup:

The more I read on this forum, the more I am convinced that if we were ever to win the Premiership, someone would post on here that we should not get too excited and that it will all come crashing down and we should sack the manager!

Come on guys, were three games into the season, shakey start for sure, but I belive RK has things under control (as far as our squad and limited resources allow). Today proved we can hold our own, which will give a boost to the players and fans alike, I think things will start to come good from here.

Come On City!!!

FFS!!!

Lighten up.

Nobody is pretending that we're hunky dory and that we'll challenge for the top 6 now. We're just enjoying a fine victory and praising the team and management. Is there anything wrong with that?

Many people on here just love to put the club, management, and players down. Those people will always undermine a good performance or a convincing win by pointing to the ineptitude of the opponents. Well, who bloody cares.

A win is a win, let people enjoy the taste of victory and keep your negativity to one of Thracian's threads. You'll find plenty to keep you happy there.

Lighten up.

Nobody is pretending that we're hunky dory and that we'll challenge for the top 6 now. We're just enjoying a fine victory and praising the team and management. Is there anything wrong with that?

Many people on here just love to put the club, management, and players down. Those people will always undermine a good performance or a convincing win by pointing to the ineptitude of the opponents. Well, who bloody cares.

A win is a win, let people enjoy the taste of victory and keep your negativity to one of Thracian's threads. You'll find plenty to keep you happy there.

Spot on :thumbup:

Lighten up.

I couldn't agree more, well said Anish.

One swallow doesn't make a summer but calling for Kelly's head after two games was a bit moronic. Those that did will probably backtrack a bit now with their excuses as to why they wanted it.

Never called for his head, but said that if he hadn't sorted out the glaring problems by Southend at home then i'd seriously start to question whether he should be our manager or not. He showed on saturday that he's not afraid to change things and let's hope he changes things when necessary like he did. The football looked better aswell, so again he's showed he'll sort it out when things go wrong. He's done exactly what I and plenty of others wanted, so fair play to him.

Keep up the good work. Positive and effective football, playing to the strengths of our attackers.

I know it's only Ipswich and they're not looking particularly special - in fact they're looking absolutely woeful - but it was nice to actually ENJOY a game of football rather than stressing and complaining the whole time, and it was fantastic to see Leicester play really well. Absolutely made my weekend :)

it was nice to actually ENJOY a game of football rather than stressing and complaining the whole time, and it was fantastic to see Leicester play really well. Absolutely made my weekend :)

Good weekend altogether for sport in Leicester.. The footy team finally put in a decent performance (and can hopefully put in another one on friday against cov), and the foxes cricket team beat notts in the 20/20 final. Best Leicester weekend in a long, long time :thumbup:

Good weekend altogether for sport in Leicester.. The footy team finally put in a decent performance (and can hopefully put in another one on friday against cov), and the foxes cricket team beat notts in the 20/20 final. Best Leicester weekend in a long, long time :thumbup:

Yes, and I was very drunk.....long may these weekends continue.......if not i will be drunk anyway!!!! :thumbup:

I think the Tigers lost on sat.

But to out of three isnt bad. :D

Yes, and I was very drunk.....long may these weekends continue.......if not i will be drunk anyway!!!! :thumbup:

lol i think that the vast majority of Leicester(shire) fans were drunk on Saturday. They finally had something to celebrate, and they made sure they did it in the best way possible, so I'm sure it isn't just you that would like it to continue... Starting on Friday at Cov :P

Archived