Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MON

Plymouth Match Thread

Is that Matt Jones with John Sinclair doing commentary?

"Another weapon in their armor."

To be fair, I've always been impressed with Jones' analysis considering his reputation of not being the sharpest tool in the shed... but I had to laugh when I heard that.

Capaldi is he the one with the massive throw?

40653[/snapback]

Yes

Didn't think he was anything special other than that though... :S

First half display was laughable today! Good talking to by Craig sorted that out though! :D

Agreed, Calpaldi was nothing special. But I suppose pre judgements play a large part in viewing a players performance, no matter how well/poor they play....

40812[/snapback]

:huh: I'll choose to ignore that given some of your ratings on yesterdays game :o You take note of your own response there :thumbup:

Agreed, Calpaldi was nothing special. But I suppose pre judgements play a large part in viewing a players performance, no matter how well/poor they play....

40812[/snapback]

:huh: I'll choose to ignore that given some of your ratings on yesterdays game :o You take note of your own response there :thumbup:

40814[/snapback]

I'll choose to ignore alot of your ratings since you're irrational and unfair alot of time. :):thumbup:

Capaldi is class , had Makin all over the place

40644[/snapback]

well Capaldi certainly had the making of Makin and Dabizas, but that doesn't automatically make him class, having said that I've not seen him up against a decent defence which clearly Makin and Dabizas are not.

Archived