Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

West Brom

2000 tickets in the Smethwick end stand - behind the goal

£23 adults

£14 OAPs and under 18s

£11 Under 16s

£11 disabled with free carer ticket

Theres a special mention that under 18s / under 16s may well be asked to provide proof of age upon entry to the turnstile so looks like lying about your age is out on this one!

No details for fox travel yet but the nearest train station is only 800 yards from the stadium.

Tickets go on sale from the week starting 28th August.

Cant wait :D

2000 tickets in the Smethwick end stand - behind the goal

£23 adults

£14 OAPs and under 18s

£11 Under 16s

£11 disabled with free carer ticket

Theres a special mention that under 18s / under 16s may well be asked to provide proof of age upon entry to the turnstile so looks like lying about your age is out on this one!

No details for fox travel yet but the nearest train station is only 800 yards from the stadium.

Tickets go on sale from the week starting 28th August.

Cant wait :D

Wicked, :D:D Sounds like one for the train then if its only 800 yards away!

Could you tell me what this train station is called near the ground and does it go from Leicester?

Thanks.

You have to change at New Street to go get the metro. Its a short walk across Birmingham City Centre to Snow Hill station and you get the metro to the ground.

The stop is called "The Hawthorns"

It's really easy to get there...

You have to change at New Street to go get the metro. Its a short walk across Birmingham City Centre to Snow Hill station and you get the metro to the ground.

The stop is called "The Hawthorns"

It's really easy to get there...

ohhhh, ok thanks. I think I know where that is. :whistle: But what will Birmingham New Street be like on a matchday?

Thanks.

ohhhh, ok thanks. I think I know where that is. :whistle: But what will Birmingham New Street be like on a matchday?

Thanks.

New Street will be chaos....Shopping and all that...But you'll be fine...You must have a ticket though as there are barriers with fines!

Snow Hill is literally 2 or 3 mins walk from New Street. The staff at New Street will point you in the right direction....

It's really simple...

my god i am such a fool i thought this game was at home!!

need to make sure i order my ticket whilst on holiday ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I thought it was as well. I think the OS put us down for two home games against WBA when the fixture list was originally released!

Ill be there. U dont need to take proof of ID the ticket office always say that....they said i would have to take my NUS card to norwich .....

Yeah they always say that at the ticket office but they never usually put a mention on the OS about it!

New Street will be chaos....Shopping and all that...But you'll be fine...You must have a ticket though as there are barriers with fines!

Snow Hill is literally 2 or 3 mins walk from New Street. The staff at New Street will point you in the right direction....

It's really simple...

I remember going to New Street and Not having a ticket and being stopped at the barriers and being told I owuld have to pay twenty quid, so I ran off bored another train that was stopping at a station nearby and got a return to that staion which was about 70p and came back and showed him that ticket lol lol

But if you're trying to get to Snow Hill you will need a ticket, or your could go to Morr street which is just straight through the Bullring becasue their are actuall trains (Not just the Metro) that stop at Hawthorns.

Also The Staff at NEw Street are all Foreign and dont no any other English than Okay and Stop. Their Useless :mad::P

I remember going to New Street and Not having a ticket and being stopped at the barriers and being told I owuld have to pay twenty quid, so I ran off bored another train that was stopping at a station nearby and got a return to that staion which was about 70p and came back and showed him that ticket lol lol

But if you're trying to get to Snow Hill you will need a ticket, or your could go to Morr street which is just straight through the Bullring becasue their are actuall trains (Not just the Metro) that stop at Hawthorns.

Also The Staff at NEw Street are all Foreign and dont no any other English than Okay and Stop. Their Useless :mad::P

That's "don't KNOW any other english" and "they're (or they are) useless" :):)

he got started on by a few cov lads i think. fox travel wont guarentee you dont get harrassed inside or just outside the stadium. it just means you dont have to go back to find your car rolled over or burnt out.

Somehow I dont think West Brom Fans are quite that bad :blink::whistle:

Archived