Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

20,000 at Cov?

20 odd thousand at Coventry? I think someone's been fiddling with the figures.

I and i'm sure many others thought our ground seemed empty and lacking many fans but we fill ours much more than they filled theres tonight, If we're only getting 19,000 i'm sure they had less than that there tonight, and its not as if there is any difference between the capacity ours holds 32,500 theres hold 32,000.

20 odd thousand at Coventry? I think someone's been fiddling with the figures.

I and i'm sure many others thought our ground seemed empty and lacking many fans but we fill ours much more than they filled theres tonight, If we're only getting 19,000 i'm sure they had less than that there tonight, and its not as if there is any difference between the capacity ours holds 32,500 theres hold 32,000.

Some season ticket holders prolly didn't turn up. It's tickets sold not actual attendance, we do the same thing.

Youre Forgetting that they count ST holders that DONT turn up, Some may have been working etc or some sad bastards may have decided to Give up their ST to watch it on SKy, which wouldn't surprise me knowing the COVscum :thumbup:

Some season ticket holders prolly didn't turn up. It's tickets sold not actual attendance, we do the same thing.

not true, its actuall ticket stubs handed on in the turnstiles which are counted for health and safety reasons they need to know how many fans are inside the stadium, they dont have to publish this, and the 20,000 figure may have included STH's who werent there.

Of topic slightly but there was only 17,000 at west Brom yesterday and at Birmingham only 20,000 so for us to be getting 18-19,000 for our first two home games it isn't so bad.

Of topic slightly but there was only 17,000 at west Brom yesterday and at Birmingham only 20,000 so for us to be getting 18-19,000 for our first two home games it isn't so bad.

I did say exactly the same thing after saturday that our reduction of around 300 fans wasnt bad at all.... :cool:

Shame no-one listen's :P

Archived