Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
golden gordon

o'grady /elliot swap

August 14th winger/striker. Left winger come striker, similar to J-Low.

4-4-2? 4-5-1? 4-3-3? Interchangeable when it suits us. A successful team is a team that can cope with differing situations.

Tierry Henry, comes in from the left, checks on to his right foot...could shoot, but passes to the on coming winger, leaves the RB starnded, gets in the box, penalty spot, low cross, 1-0.

Porter needs to learn how to get crosses in from the by-line, thats if we play a tall striker, else Elliott will take his place.

Bloody marvellous, weve been crying out for a LW for donkey's, and now were juggling lots of possibilities.

Elliot is a good player when i saw him play but i really dont want to see us selling Chris O'Grady we need to find another way to finance the purchase without selling a top young player!

I hate all this rumours of a fall out ect lets get the best out of him put O'Grady up top with Fryatt and get hume behind with Weso sitting Low and Elliot out wide (looks strong)

I dont want to see him leave he could have a cracking career ahead of him, we have developed him over the years and we should use him now.

I'm with Thracian on this one O'Grady was class tonight.

I'm sure Cobbo will agree, he sat next to me :cool:

i hope you weren't smoking

nice to see this thread decened into another thracian waffle-a-thon. it was about elliot and o'grady. there are plenty of other threads for you to witter on about whatever you moaning about today :angry:

I'd love to see Elliott here, he's a class player although it sounds like he had an indifferent season last year - maybe just needs a new challenge.

Would I let O'Gradey go for him? I'd prefer not to but maybe if it was the only way to get him. At least we've got good cover up front (and COG isn't first choice anyway). Sure I'll get slaughtered for saying it but at the moment COG has potential whereas Elliott could fill a gap that's been a problem for a couple of years now. It's certainly the most exciting transfer rumour I've heard for a while

i hope you weren't smoking

nice to see this thread decened into another thracian waffle-a-thon. it was about elliot and o'grady. there are plenty of other threads for you to witter on about whatever you moaning about today :angry:

:laugh:

I will personally go the the Belvoir Drive training ground and pop RK in the kisser if he gets rid of COG so there :angry:

I'm with Thracian on this one O'Grady was class tonight.

I'm sure Cobbo will agree, he sat next to me :cool:

:cool:

Say hello ya silly sod ;) my memory of faces is not the best.

I managed to only have one good rant at the ref in this game and lectured a few chavs on how not to smoke illegal drugs in front of 8 year olds :cool:

:cool:

Say hello ya silly sod ;) my memory of faces is not the best.

I managed to only have one good rant at the ref in this game and lectured a few chavs on how not to smoke illegal drugs in front of 8 year olds :cool:

Yes, yes you did, both of them very entertaining.

And also, it was very funny when Macclesfeld fans thought that they had scored. :D

Archived