Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommeh

Sunderland

I'll be there with jonbluefox9 providing we can get tickets tomorrow night. Hoping it should be a great atmosphere and a good occasion, Whether we can pick up any points I really don't know, all I do know is I can't wait for it!!! :scarf:

Who else is goin??

I'll be there. I cant see us getting anything from the game but hopefully should be a good day anyway.

That's what I'm thinking too! The best thing is that it should be all the real hardcore fans which will go - hopefully meaning plenty of singing we might be slightly outnumbered though Sunderland expecting 40,000 we'll do well to take 1000

That's what I'm thinking too! The best thing is that it should be all the real hardcore fans which will go - hopefully meaning plenty of singing we might be slightly outnumbered though Sunderland expecting 40,000 we'll do well to take 1000

Sunderland expecting 40'000. You're kidding me? :pinch: :o:unsure:

Wish I could go. Sunderland the season before last, was one of the best games I've been to. Don't remember too much about the game but -

- Stadium of Light is a great ground

- Maybury's opening goal was brilliant. The one where he ran half the length of the pitch after Tiatto released him, then curled it in the top corner; beautiful.

- Sunderland won the league that game, so the atmosphere was great after the game.

So I wanted to go again, but alas i cannot

yep i shall be there, mission for me from huddersfield feel sorry for u lot coming from leicester and those who are coming from even further

I dont see the journey being to bad in all honesty. I think fox travel is leaving at 10am so Im anticipating a 4 and a half hour trip at most and that includes the stop off at services.... 196 miles according to one site ive looked on so thats not to bad, especially when compared to the 412 miles from Plymouth to sunderland!

Wish I could go. Sunderland the season before last, was one of the best games I've been to. Don't remember too much about the game but -

- Stadium of Light is a great ground

- Maybury's opening goal was brilliant. The one where he ran half the length of the pitch after Tiatto released him, then curled it in the top corner; beautiful.

- Sunderland won the league that game, so the atmosphere was great after the game.

So I wanted to go again, but alas i cannot

I went aswell. All the sunderland fans started clapping the buses after the game. All the city fans congratulating them on promotion, great advert for the game. :thumbup:

for some reason im really tempted to go.... but for the life of me i dont know why!

i really dont think we have a chance of getting any points.

I think the tactics and style of play will be negative

and its going to be 40,000 of them, and maybe 500 or so of us im guessing.

so why do i still want to go???? :blink:

for some reason im really tempted to go.... but for the life of me i dont know why!

to support the boys maybe???

I couldn't possibly understand why you'd want to go either :o The tactics will be negative and we'll play for a point, as you said, and if the performance and style of play at Luton and West Brom are anything to go by, it'd be a wasted day out and a waste of money as well

Wish I wasnt going now :(

Don't worry! You're a City fan, you're travelling a long way to see a rejuvenated Sunderland side with a new manager, probably 40000 Sunderland fans in the stadium, playing a City side on a slippery slope to Div 1.

Just the sort of game City will win!

MA had 'Keep The Faith', I think now we should have 'Keep The Spirit (and drink lots of it!)'

Archived