Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Has my music taste gone to pot?

Completely unlike my music taste (razorlight, kasabian that sort of stuff) I really like Nelly furtardos last two singles and Justin Timberlakes single plus his next one My Love.

Am I the only one thinking they are really decent tunes???? Maybe I should buy a timbaland album considering he did the tunes for all four?!?!?!

:whistle:

Completely unlike my music taste (razorlight, kasabian that sort of stuff) I really like Nelly furtardos last two singles and Justin Timberlakes single plus his next one My Love.

Am I the only one thinking they are really decent tunes???? Maybe I should buy a timbaland album considering he did the tunes for all four?!?!?!

Welcome to my world ;)

Trust me DON'T!

I was wondering if my taste in music was waning, but I've just been subjected to three or four tracks from Timberlake's new album in my girlfriend's car and am pleased to say I was absolutely disgusted by it.

You're talking absoloute rubbish, I can't believe what you just said... there is no way you have a girlfriend

;)

Muse and Nelly Furtado?!! I wholeheartedly approve! Trousersnake has his moments. Cry me a River was great as is Sexy Back. Yeah!

Archived