Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

Pathetic......but

I cant see why Low was replaced with O'Grady only for Hume to drop to the right of midfield! Why didnt they just throw everyone forward and go for it????

That was a reasonable enough thing to try, to be fair, given that was his Tranmere position.

That was a reasonable enough thing to try, to be fair, given that was his Tranmere position.

Yeah fair enough to try it if we're winning or its still level but not when chasing a game at home to the bottom team who were possibly the worst team Ive seen in the walkers history (apart from us on occasion)

I would play an attacking side against hull ''bottom of the league we've only scored 4 goals so far and gained one point'' city.

NEJ or kenton should have been sacrificied, Low should be told to RUN WITH THE FKING BALL, Johnson spend all day passing the ball on the ground and fryatt should be told to stop feeling sorry for himself and sort it out.

I would play an attacking side against hull ''bottom of the league we've only scored 4 goals so far and gained one point'' city.

NEJ or kenton should have been sacrificied, Low should be told to RUN WITH THE FKING BALL, Johnson spend all day passing the ball on the ground and fryatt should be told to stop feeling sorry for himself and sort it out.

Low isn't the type of player to sprint past people is he? Give him the ball, let him cross it

Pick the right midfield and full backs to allow us to attack more fluently. At the moment we're too concerned with the defense and protection of the defense in midfield.

Uunfortunately Kelly has blown whatever budget he had on Johnson, Low and McAuley who are League 1 at best, which is where we are heading.

Pick the right midfield and full backs to allow us to attack more fluently. At the moment we're too concerned with the defense and protection of the defense in midfield.

Uunfortunately Kelly has blown whatever budget he had on Johnson, Low and McAuley who are League 1 at best, which is where we are heading.

Maybe that was part of his plan?!

You have to remember though, despite the budget we had, certain players we would have liked to have signed (and we had enough to do so) probably had better offers from other clubs who would have given them more in terms of money and success.

Anyone who wanted to see Hume play in the 'hole' had their wish tonight because that's where he spent most of the game until the substitution.

mm hmm. Ideas from posters over the past few days have been done, that's why things are looking desperate. People didn't want tiatto he has gone, wanted Hume on the right, that is where he was for a while.. not much more can be done

mm hmm. Ideas from posters over the past few days have been done, that's why things are looking desperate. People didn't want tiatto he has gone, wanted Hume on the right, that is where he was for a while.. not much more can be done

How about instilling a bit of fight, a bit of professional pride, a bit of passion... a bit of whatever qualities it is that prevent a team from losing at home against the bottom of the league side.

Pathetic.

LCFC is a joke. I don't even care that we lost tonight. It's been heading this way. None of those players care.

Might as well jack it in now and start up AFC Leicester, get a head start on AFC Forest, AFC Derby etc.

hahaha i'm still laughing at the thought of what i have just watched. It's one of the first times i've sat at the end of the game with no desire to have an opinion on what's going on. There really was just nothing.

I can't imagine what i'd say if i was the manager in the dressing room after this game.

How about instilling a bit of fight, a bit of professional pride, a bit of passion... a bit of whatever qualities it is that prevent a team from losing at home against the bottom of the league side.

Pathetic.

LCFC is a joke. I don't even care that we lost tonight. It's been heading this way. None of those players care.

Might as well jack it in now and start up AFC Leicester, get a head start on AFC Forest, AFC Derby etc.

Yet I bet you say Hume and Fryatt "worked their socks off, tirelessly etc" ?

I like how AFC Wimbledon and the new Man U are doing :)

No it hasn't 'all been done'. I didn't want Hume on the right. I want him in the hole. Not like tonight, he needs a decent holding centre mid and two proper strikers to play off. I want Weso in there to actually add some BALLS to the midfield. Hell, lets say I'll go with Thrac as well and say I want GRADEL on the right if Low doesn't want to hack it. The midfield HAS to change; why can't Kelly see that? If he doesn't want to do it at Sunderland he MUST do it at Hereford.

This 'they're young players' crap is getting on my nerves too. If he thought the squad was too young and needed a helping hand why didn't he get in someone more experienced in the summer?

Fryatt needs to find a goal from somewhere. He's working hard but he doesn't seem hungry enough to put himself in 'those' positions. I'll encourage him a couple more games but if he doesn't improve after that he needs to be dropped.

I'm sorry but I will not put up with being delivered this shite forever. You have options Rob. Use them. :mad:

No it hasn't 'all been done'. I didn't want Hume on the right. I want him in the hole. Not like tonight, he needs a decent holding centre mid and two proper strikers to play off. I want Weso in there to actually add some BALLS to the midfield. Hell, lets say I'll go with Thrac as well and say I want GRADEL on the right if Low doesn't want to hack it. The midfield HAS to change; why can't Kelly see that? If he doesn't want to do it at Sunderland he MUST do it at Hereford.

This 'they're young players' crap is getting on my nerves too. If he thought the squad was too young and needed a helping hand why didn't he get in someone more experienced in the summer?

Fryatt needs to find a goal from somewhere. He's working hard but he doesn't seem hungry enough to put himself in 'those' positions. I'll encourage him a couple more games but if he doesn't improve after that he needs to be dropped.

I'm sorry but I will not put up with being delivered this shite forever. You have options Rob. Use them. :mad:

That's what he said when we brought in AJ. "add a bit of experience to help the younger lads"

Yet I bet you say Hume and Fryatt "worked their socks off, tirelessly etc" ?

I like how AFC Wimbledon and the new Man U are doing :)

I hope you don't bet, because with predictions like that, you'd be a very poor and bitter man.

To turn the point round, if they got a better contract offer elsewhere, do you think Hume/Fryatt would stay here?

You'll twig on when it's too late and we're battling relegation. For now keep your head in the sand, seems you're happier ignorant. Imagine you might therefore have a happy life.

I hope you don't bet, because with predictions like that, you'd be a very poor and bitter man.

To turn the point round, if they got a better contract offer elsewhere, do you think Hume/Fryatt would stay here?

You'll twig on when it's too late and we're battling relegation. For now keep your head in the sand, seems you're happier ignorant. Imagine you might therefore have a happy life.

No I don't think they would stay if they had a better offer. But that is modern football is it not? Gone are the days when players stay at the same club for 10 years. 2 year deals and then they are off. You say they don't care - ok, who does care? players from leicester who support the club? richard stearman? oh no he doesn't care either according to you - or Matt Heath. So who does care?

No I don't think they would stay if they had a better offer. But that is modern football is it not? Gone are the days when players stay at the same club for 10 years. 2 year deals and then they are off. You say they don't care - ok, who does care? players from leicester who support the club? richard stearman? oh no he doesn't care either according to you - or Matt Heath. So who does care?

Alright then... everyone else is wrong about us being sh it..

So why don't YOU explain our league position and the general malaise around the club to us?

completely agrree. unfortunately the midfield should have been sorted in the summer. thefact that it wasn't must be put down to the manager. i fear it is now too late unless we can raise some money for January or get in a loan player.

Pathetic.

I am very much in agreement with the view of TPH, look around this league , not many teams have any money for top quality players ,or indeed a big squad. But look at Luton , one of the 'poorest ' clubs in this league , or southend and colchester newly promoted. What those clubs offer and show , is not a big squad or great players, but they offer up and give their best in terms of teamwork, high spirit and fight! OUR team needs this spirit back, it is free and only the players/manager can administer it.

Over 18k attended tonight , a very credible crowd total in the climate of todays' attendances.

It hurts a lot just now ,but we will turn things round with a bit of effort I am sure.

I am very much in agreement with the view of TPH, look around this league , not many teams have any money for top quality players ,or indeed a big squad. But look at Luton , one of the 'poorest ' clubs in this league , or southend and colchester newly promoted. What those clubs offer and show , is not a big squad or great players, but they offer up and give thier best in terms of teamwork, high spirit and fight! OUR team needs this spirit back, it is free and only the players/manager can administer it.

Over 18k attended tonight , a very credible crowd total in the climate of todays' attendances.

It hurts a lot just now ,but we will turn things round with a bit of effort I am sure.

Thanks Alan.

I thought I was alone amongst the 'LCFC can do no wrong' crowd.

Thanks Alan.

I thought I was alone amongst the 'LCFC can do no wrong' crowd.

I can confirm that in our house tonight , there is a very angry passionate supporter who's comments are /were 'your **** shit Leicester , what the fock are you doing?' (Mark) as I say , it is painfull for us all , but hey , dont try and mask it, we aint got money, so thats not an option, deal with what we have , and that leaves fight , togertherness and passion for a win............it works, we all know that.

Archived