Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

atmosphere

what did people t hink to the atmosphere tonight?

at points in the 1st half it was decent in the kop, lads at the back of f1 reeling off songs but alot of others werent interested and at 1 point some shouts from infront of us were "sit down" and "be quite".

2nd half was dismall, even when it was 0-0.

what have people in the kop got against lads at the back singing and trying to have some fun?

what did people t hink to the atmosphere tonight?

at points in the 1st half it was decent in the kop, lads at the back of f1 reeling off songs but alot of others werent interested and at 1 point some shouts from infront of us were "sit down" and "be quite".

2nd half was dismall, even when it was 0-0.

what have people in the kop got against lads at the back singing and trying to have some fun?

Gotta say the hull fans were terrific tonight...hats of to them!

Does that include the 10 or so minutes when the majority of the Kop and East Stand were singing "Rob Kelly's Blue and White Army"?

no that doesnt include that Lisa, but except for that alot of others werent interested in the songs that were sung, clapping is easy and saying Rob Kellys every other 4 claps can be done by anyone, but singing Keep the Blue flag flying high seemed like a huge task for some.

no that doesnt include that Lisa, but except for that alot of others werent interested in the songs that were sung, clapping is easy and saying Rob Kellys every other 4 claps can be done by anyone, but singing Keep the Blue flag flying high seemed like a huge task for some.
It could be that a lot don't know the words? :dunno: The old Kop was half the size of the new one, and if the split was 75:25 in favour of the Kop over L1 that's still a lot of people who never experiencd the "good old days".

It could be that a lot don't know the words? :dunno: The old Kop was half the size of the new one, and if the split was 75:25 in favour of the Kop over L1 that's still a lot of people who never experiencd the "good old days".

fair enough if they dont know the words i cant blame them then but i find no reason for being asked to sit down or be quiet. its not against the rules to make a bit of noise is it?

the lads behind me in f1/f2 were fantastic tonight sang alot :thumbup:

i thought the atmosphere was alright considering it was a home game!

thing is the atmosphere is gunna drop when we play so badly its hard to try and get behind them

Exactly it's so hard to sing and be cheerful when the team's playing sooooo Shite. L1 was dead second half. 1st half was good until 35 mins when they came into the game more Kop sounded very good and we carried most of your songs over into L1

fair enough if they dont know the words i cant blame them then but i find no reason for being asked to sit down or be quiet. its not against the rules to make a bit of noise is it?

I can't believe that anyone would go to a football match and ask that people don't sing. The standing I can understand, say someone is sitting behind you and you're standing, then fair enough in this day and age expect someone to moan but making noise? :dunno:

I was sitting at the back of F1, and yeah there were a group of about 8 lads just behind me that were trying to get the atmopshere going, especially in the 2nd half. Apart from the 10-15 minute period in the 1st half, the crowd was poor again. I heard the shouts of 'Shut up' to them and i thought that was unbelievable. Glad they ignored whoever it was though. :thumbup:

Now i found something Worth watching at the walkers

Us lot on the Back of D2 were singing etc and there was one block who was stadning and screaming his head off about 5-10 rows infront, to the left.

He was screaming for the people in the Kop to sing and show some passion and when he heard us he started shoutin "sing lads, get these wankers to join in" and we all screamed/shouted back at him. about 20 mins into the game he had, had enough and decided to join us on the back row. There was 1 bloke next to us (who looked pretty hard tbh) who just sat down all game and this bloke stood next to him and for the next 25 minutes he was shouting all the leicester songs in his ear and screaming at him telling him to stand up and show passion etc and this bloke just sat there, trying to ingnore him. And then 5 mins before half time whilst this bloke was screaming in his ear he suddenly got up ( and i thought he was gonna smack him) and shouted at the top of his voice "im leicester till I die" and got a chant going. I thought it was pure comedy And it was hillarious. lol lol I would pay 20 quid ( or however much it costs you lot) to watch that :P

The bloke who was screaming in his ear later came up to us and started speaking to us saying he was in the baby squad and comes form suffolk for every game. And has been a supporter for 42 years and this was the worst it had ever been apart from when CL was in charge.

I liked how the other bloke fooked off at Half time. :P

there was a very good 5-10 minute period in first half,my hands started hurting from all the clapping, but second half was crap!!

well done to lads in F1!!

Why thank you :D

Yer we started a few but it really is simple - play well and the crowd sing.

I will always sing for the team triumphantly or defiantly but to get the majority going the team has got to play well.

Probably why the atmosphere in the second half was not a patch on the first.

no doubt about it, us lads at the back of f1 (as mentioned before in the thread) couldnt be arsed in the 2nd half as it was dire, but when we looked good (ish) in the 1st, we reeled off every song possible.

no doubt about it, us lads at the back of f1 (as mentioned before in the thread) couldnt be arsed in the 2nd half as it was dire, but when we looked good (ish) in the 1st, we reeled off every song possible.

So not just the leicester leicester leicesteeer leicester. Or ROb kellys blue and white army, which seems to get so fast people can't sing and just clap. :P

Archived