Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Relegation form gathers pace

lol lol lol

What a well thought out contribution to the thread.

We are bottom 4 averaging a point a game, not scoring away from home, so please tell me oh wise non-idiot one how you can say we'll finish mid-table?

I think were all panicking abit, it wasn't a great performance but we had chances yesterday, only a wonder strike by Bridges beat us!!! I agree we need to improve and very quickly....the midfield is non existant and I suppose RK is going to have to figure out a solution!! But all in all, I agree a relegation battle is at hand!!! :(

I think were all panicking abit, it wasn't a great performance but we had chances yesterday, only a wonder strike by Bridges beat us!!! I agree we need to improve and very quickly....the midfield is non existant and I suppose RK is going to have to figure out a solution!! But all in all, I agree a relegation battle is at hand!!! :(

That excuse won't get us the points back though will it?

We're rubbish, people have been told since the preseason but they stuck their fingers in their ears and shut their eyes. The sheer bloody mindedness (or stupidity) of our support is hellish.

There is quality in this team.

But as in previous years it is being dragged down by the deadwood around it.

When experienced players like Johansson and Johnson go hiding it has a very negative effect on the rest of the side.

Kelly has to be brave enough to wield the axe and remember that it was ATTACKING football which rescued us from the mire last season.

If we take the fight to Sunderland, a team who in recent times have choked at home even more often than ourselves ( :o:o:o ), we may snatch a point on Saturday, maybe even more.

But if we stick with the tried-and-failed Levein approach, and play for a 0-0, another defeat, perhaps even a hiding, is on the cards.

Let's hope Kelly is bright enough to work that out for himself.

we should be doing better but we're not, this needs to be seen to pronto. The religation battle is a hole we don't want to have to climb out of again.

boy how I wish every team could be spurs in the FA cup.

Hughes and Stearman can get the honkers out, they are rubbish. We need someone to service Fryatt and we'll be out of the arse they call relegation.

Im fed up with hearing that, he got more then enough service on Tuesday night he just didn't put the ball in the back of the net.

Well, they didn't even show the game on foxsports. :mad: So can you fill me on with his misses?

He was less then six yards out on at least three occasions, one went wide, one was saved, and he didn't react quick enough to a defelected Paddy Mac shoot in the dying minutes.

We've got no leaders. The experienced players we've got are an embarrassment. Johansson and Johnson are seriously under-achieving or are just god damn awful at football, it's a mixture of the two I think.

Kelly is now finding life very difficult because the players are back in their comfort zone and there's no-one their with any experience of how to ride the storm or come up with new inventive ideas to get these players playing like they did last season, which wasn't very pretty either.

Kelly will walk if things get bad anyway, but we'll have no money to bring anyone else in.

We've got no leaders. The experienced players we've got are an embarrassment. Johansson and Johnson are seriously under-achieving or are just god damn awful at football, it's a mixture of the two I think.

Kelly is now finding life very difficult because the players are back in their comfort zone and there's no-one their with any experience of how to ride the storm or come up with new inventive ideas to get these players playing like they did last season, which wasn't very pretty either.

Kelly will walk if things get bad anyway, but we'll have no money to bring anyone else in.

The upsurge seemed to more or less start and finish with Weso last season.

The upsurge seemed to more or less start and finish with Weso last season.

Will the lad be able to spark a turn around in form again? I mean, he's good but is he inspirational enough to make us scores goals and win matches? Can't fathom out how he wasn't bought on as soon as Hull scored, the midfield needed to be extra special once Hull has scored but all Kelly did was encourage us to hoof the ball up to D. Warf and M. Idget.

Will the lad be able to spark a turn around in form again? I mean, he's good but is he inspirational enough to make us scores goals and win matches? Can't fathom out how he wasn't bought on as soon as Hull scored, the midfield needed to be extra special once Hull has scored but all Kelly did was encourage us to hoof the ball up to D. Warf and M. Idget.

I hear Weso is currently fit enough to play a whole match.

I'd still have him start, I think Johnson doesn't warrant all this singling out but I'd rather have Weso play instead any day. He seems to get the best out of Williams too.

One of the attributes he came to the club with was an ability to make others around him fit in and play better. He probably was sitting on the bench wondering why he was not out there and Johnson and Hughes were.They were dire. Wes is either not fit and shouldn't be a reserve or he is and should have been put on.

Maybury out, Low in. Dropping Stearman. We know he is capable of it. So how much longer do we have to put up with Johnson and Hughes when Weso and Williams (for all you fans of workshy ponces out there!) are both match fit? I get the feeling Kelly is losing the faith with the squad, the squad is losing faith with Kelly and the fans are losing faith with everything about the club at the moment.

Maybury out, Low in. Dropping Stearman. We know he is capable of it. So how much longer do we have to put up with Johnson and Hughes when Weso and Williams (for all you fans of workshy ponces out there!) are both match fit? I get the feeling Kelly is losing the faith with the squad, the squad is losing faith with Kelly and the fans are losing faith with everything about the club at the moment.

As I have said I hear Weso is still not up to 90 minunts which pretty much gurantees Andy Johnson a starting place.

Willaims to is injured so we're probabley stuck with the same midfield for at least a week.

I hear Weso is currently fit enough to play a whole match.

I'd still have him start, I think Johnson doesn't warrant all this singling out but I'd rather have Weso play instead any day. He seems to get the best out of Williams too.

As I have said I hear Weso is still not up to 90 minunts which pretty much gurantees Andy Johnson a starting place.

Willaims to is injured so we're probabley stuck with the same midfield for at least a week.

:whistle: :pinch: :smile:

The burden of expectation for Weso is going to be huge when he starts his first game this season.

Think he would look at it differently. For he can't possibly make it worse than what it is currently. It can only improve as in January.

He will improve the midfield. The midfield needs energy and commitment and someone to put a foot in and we know he will do that. My two concerns are firstly his fitness/injury proneness and secondly whether his introduction will be enough to solve all the other problems in the team, because I think some people on here expect him to solve everything. He can't play left-back and distribute the ball for NEJ and he can't convert Fryatt's chances. A lot of key players are really going to have to get their arses in gear. I suppose hopefully Weso's introduction will act as an incentive. I can't see what else is going to galvanise us this season.

Archived