Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BartonFox

Relegation form gathers pace

Well that was another bag of shite wasn't it?

Were people not saying a point a game wasn't enough for Levein last year?

How long are the majority going to carry on happy-clapping?

When will people realise that in fact RK is not the messiah and quite possibly CL mkII?

What will the reaction be when we drop in to the bottom 3 on Saturday?

I am (all be it naively) not giving up hope yet. RK Showed good signs when he changed the starting lineup after 2 games, but we just seem to lack a Neil Lennon who can break the play, and have missed that since he left.

We are a young, cheaply built team. With the tools RK has, sure we could be doing better, but for the moment, put your daggers away. As always, the boos, and the doubt do not get us anywhere.

I am (all be it naively) not giving up hope yet. RK Showed good signs when he changed the starting lineup after 2 games, but we just seem to lack a Neil Lennon who can break the play, and have missed that since he left.

We are a young, cheaply built team. With the tools RK has, sure we could be doing better, but for the moment, put your daggers away. As always, the boos, and the doubt do not get us anywhere.

Where does the happy-clappy head-burying-in-the-sand get us?

Oh dear, you are going to have TPH on your back now.

I agree with you though. We SHOULD be doing better with what we have, but with what we DO have I can't see how people think we should be in the play-offs and challenging for promotion as I don't think our team is good enough at this time.

Where does the happy-clappy head-burying-in-the-sand get us?

This early in the season?? If its like this in November I will be calling for the head just as much as you but not at the moment.

You cannot judge the difference between bag-o-shite and bad form at this stage, I am hoping that what we are seeing right now is the latter. Bag-o-shite is not a good sign. (I didnt go tonight or have the radio on, so forgive me if we were more woeful than i imagine)

Care to give us a constructive solution Barton? Besides sacking Kelly, what would you do? :cool:

Been there and done it so many times but the happy-clappers and those who don't like rocking the boat don't want to hear it.

So all that is left is to join them and sink in to oblivion :thumbup:

Been there and done it so many times but the happy-clappers and those who don't like rocking the boat don't want to hear it.

So all that is left is to join them and sink in to oblivion :thumbup:

I like rocking the boat. And I do want to hear it. :thumbup:

:thumbup::yesyes:

No one is suggesting we do not have problems mate. I'm not blind to that, we clearly have different opinions on how soon to act. Personally I think it would be stupid to get rid of Kelly this early.

Barton you probably moan about LCFC more than any person i know, but after that absolute tosh of 90 minutes only a fool could disagree with you. I can see no positives to take from the game other than levi porter, i see no desire from players to want to change the way things are going. I mean look a nils, I can't believe how someone with such a care-free attitude is being picked every match.

I have actually lost all faith, i want to move to london sooner.

the result tonight was predictable -we always seem to lose at Walkers to the bottom team.

Unfortunately a relegation battle is more predictable than a play off place with the current squad. However, we always live in hope that we may reach a top 10 position.......then reality kicks in & we lose to supposed worse teams 0-1.

Supporting Leicester has never been easy but that's life............... ;)

You're an idiot -we'll finish mid-table

lol lol lol

What a well thought out contribution to the thread.

We are bottom 4 averaging a point a game, not scoring away from home, so please tell me oh wise non-idiot one how you can say we'll finish mid-table?

Archived