Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Apologies

Apologies to anyone who I may have offended tonight.

I appreciate we are all passionate LCFC fans...

I just can't help but feel that this club has lost ALL that was good about it and is heading towards obscurity FAST. We as the fans have to arrest this decline as nobody else is going to.

Apologies anyway, it's not worth falling out over.

I just can't help but feel that this club has lost ALL that was good about it and is heading towards obscurity FAST. We as the fans have to arrest this decline as nobody else is going to.

Time to reach deep into your pocket, then. Otherwise it's just more ranting on a message board.

Sadly, all that's going to get us is another foxes trust.

A supporter funded yes man to the board.

i can see it getting a tad messy on here tonight,

right thats bed time for me cant be dealing with arguments sparking aswell as shite football

Least you had the decency to apologise. :cool::thumbup:

Different fans have different views. I don't take the bullsh1t excuses from the club anymore than you do. But to build on what you have, I believe you have to look at what you are doing right and correct the things you are doing wrong. I don't think huge drastic changes helps anything. The club needs stability and splashing out on big money etc could spell the end. We need to be sensible if we want another 100 years. I'd prefer the club being in league 1 for a few years rather than having on club at all.

LEICESTERSHIRE LA LA LA!

i have night's like this! I normally apologise in the morning though. Full credit to ya! :thumbup:

everone holds different opinions. My opinion is that I have almost lost the faith :cry: ..............

........Almost :scarf:

:yawn:

Least you had the decency to apologise. :cool::thumbup:

Different fans have different views. I don't take the bullsh1t excuses from the club anymore than you do. But to build on what you have, I believe you have to look at what you are doing right and correct the things you are doing wrong. I don't think huge drastic changes helps anything. The club needs stability and splashing out on big money etc could spell the end. We need to be sensible if we want another 100 years. I'd prefer the club being in league 1 for a few years rather than having on club at all.

LEICESTERSHIRE LA LA LA!

KNOW THIS; if the club ends up in League 1 we won't have a club at all. :cry:

No matter how crap we're playing I'll always support the club through thick and thin!!

And if anybody wants to bugger off and support another club i.e Chelsea or Man Utd be my guest because I've now convinced my 5 year old brother to support City insead of Chelski!!! So he can replace you!

At least the Foxes Trust are fellow City fans, unlike your darling Mandaric.

I've been decent enough to apologise and you still have completely unjustified digs.

Mandaric is not my 'darling' and if you took the time to read my posts, you'd know that.

Luckily, I've been on here long enough to know that you're not worth bothering with.

KNOW THIS; if the club ends up in League 1 we won't have a club at all. :cry:

[/quote

You seem pretty certain in your post there Simon. Can you expand a bit on that statement ? Maybe let us know the foundation for that ? I share concern in as much as the basic , 'we go down = less money coming in + debts still need repaying ' sum. But I dont know that I could make such a bold statement as you did.

Exactly.

There's no guarantee we'd EVER come back up again..

Tim Davis has been said last season that we cannot physically afford relegation. Lets face it we can't even afford to just simply exist in this division for much longer. You may think we can survive in League One ala Forest, but we wont, the sad fact is they can manage to get crowds around the same of ours, and they are in their second season in League One.

If we were to get relegated the very best we will be looking at is a play off place after our 10 point deduction on our mass sale of players.

Note: I don't think we're going down and I think the reaction to tonights game is a slur on this forum.

A few days ago i posted a topic September ....will this decide our season....

Majority replied september wont decide our season, yet 1st division has been spoken! The Kelly era has well and truely passed its honey moon period, goals are scarse and we are again once again looking up at the table at where we truely should be.......is it coincidence that we find our selves in a similar situation to the start of last season or is it about time that the bunch of c**ts that kelly decides to put on the pitch is good enough to start the game in a leicester city shirt should start to realise that they are once again in a situation!

The players need to start rolling there sleeves up and decide if they wanna fight for the cause or f**k off to allow players that do!!

Bollox, you don't need to apologise to anyone.

If they are too dumb to get it then they need it drilled through their thick skulls, not molly-coddled.

Keep banging the drum :thumbup:

The club needs stability
What the club needs is proper leadership on and off the pitch. We are aimlessly drifting towards the trapdoor again. It's getting a bit boring now.

i think peter taylor proved that for some clubs, spending huge amounts of cash on players and their hyper inflated salaries brings more problems than it solves,( not that we are in any position to do this again) and MM was no sugar daddy , he quite rightly wanted good value for every penny he spent at pompey ( whose fans had suffered a lot longer than us)

we had better get used to a long hard slog of rebuilding from the bottom , and that has got to be developing and trying to hold on to our best prospects for the next 5 years or so , there aint no quick fix options

i think peter taylor proved that for some clubs, spending huge amounts of cash on players and their hyper inflated salaries brings more problems than it solves,( not that we are in any position to do this again) and MM was no sugar daddy , he quite rightly wanted good value for every penny he spent at pompey ( whose fans had suffered a lot longer than us)

we had better get used to a long hard slog of rebuilding from the bottom , and that has got to be developing and trying to hold on to our best prospects for the next 5 years or so , there aint no quick fix options

Agreed!! :thumbup:

We are in a rebuilding phase. The youngsters look promising but we need to keep hold of them and also have some older leaders on the pitch. I hope Tiatto is up for the job and possibly Maybury and Williams. 3/4 defenders looked good tonight but the goal came from the failure of the midfield to abort the Hull move. I'll keep supporting the club and hope Kelly doesn't get as lost as Levein did. We could follow Raith and get a crowd of 452 instead!

Archived