Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

Leicester boss refusing to panic

honesty is the best policy, my mum said so

Not in management it ain't. :whistle:

It's just what you want the manager or players to come out and say - "we're f/cked"

If you're worried they're not up to scratch when they're trying to remain calm, you wait and see how they play when they admit they're scared shitless about the direction the club is heading. :blink:

I can't be ars ed with this.

I give in - everything is rosy, if we give RK time, he will turn this around.

You mean you have realised your critisism in this thread is wrong so you won't reply properly.

No body is saying things are "Rosey", what I see people doing is going over the top with critisism of anything and everything the club does on and off the pitch. This thread is clear evidence of that, everyone slagging off Kelly for what he said. When in fact he hadn't said the things people were moaning about.

We have problems that need sorting out, but we are quite a way from a crisis. When one win gets us to 9th place I refuse to go nuts like everyone else about it.

You mean you have realised your critisism in this thread is wrong so you won't reply properly.

No body is saying things are "Rosey", what I see people doing is going over the top with critisism of anything and everything the club does on and off the pitch. This thread is clear evidence of that, everyone slagging off Kelly for what he said. When in fact he hadn't said the things people were moaning about.

We have problems that need sorting out, but we are quite a way from a crisis. When one win gets us to 9th place I refuse to go nuts like everyone else about it.

Well I'll tell you what then...

When we get this win which will get us up to ninth (which seems to involve everyone else not playing/losing), then fair enough.

Whilst we continue to be lacklustre, idea-less, rudderless and sh it, I think I'll stick to my guns.

If we lose to Sunderland, Colchester and Hereford then that's it, Kelly is gone we're in the sh*t relegation will follow goodbye LCFC

I believe the appropriate PC term for the first two of those teams is now the resurgent Sunderland or the resurgent Colchester (if SKY Sports are anything to go by today!)

Well I'll tell you what then...

When we get this win which will get us up to ninth (which seems to involve everyone else not playing/losing), then fair enough.

Whilst we continue to be lacklustre, idea-less, rudderless and sh it, I think I'll stick to my guns.

Fine, you want to over react and give yourself an ulcer go ahead.

Archived