Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

Leicester boss refusing to panic

Leicester boss refusing to panic

Leicester boss Rob Kelly is refusing to panic over their start to the season.

The Foxes have scored just four league goals this season, but Kelly told his club's website: "There is not a great deal radically wrong.

"We have got seven points from seven games, and the tendency could be to try and reinvent the wheel.

"The bit that is missing is the last little bit - to score - but the young strikers we have got are good players and they will continue to improve."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/5349196.stm

If already posted etc, Mods, please delete!!!!

I suggest he starts fuc king panicking!

He needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

His aloofness and seemingly dwindling sense of reality is horribly akin to that of Mr Levein's.

Perhaps CL is still pulling the strings.

couple of pints of "ole scrottock" at lunch junior? :rolleyes:

No!

Shouldn't you be in the pub mate? You usually are by this time on a friday.

ps can you employ me please? :P

Without ONE WORD OF A LIE... you have a job with me tomorrow....just move to Leeds...its a done deal...seriously... and Im off to the pub in half hour ish! :thumbup:

I suggest he starts fuc king panicking!

He needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

His aloofness and seemingly dwindling sense of reality is horribly akin to that of Mr Levein's.

Perhaps CL is still pulling the strings.

FFS... what do you expect him to say.

"Shit guys i'm really panicing now, we are gonna lose every game and go down. I don't know what to do to solve the problems and i'm out of my depth".

No manager is going to say that.

"Shit guys i'm really panicing now, we are gonna lose every game and go down. I don't know what to do to solve the problems and i'm out of my depth".

mind you It would make me chuckle, and I need cheering up.

No, that's not what I expect him to say.

But I'd rather he say nothing that all than come out and make a pretty blase statement that he's not worried and laying the blame at the feet of our forwards who have had absolutely no service!

mind you It would make me chuckle, and I need cheering up.

I don't think some will be happy until he hangs himself from the rafters of the walkers, leaving his resignation and a suicide note saying sorry for being so crap and not playing Alan (The second Coming) Sheehan.

I don't think some will be happy until he hangs himself from the rafters of the walkers, leaving his resignation and a suicide note saying sorry for being so crap and not playing Alan (The second Coming) Sheehan.

OH go bollox, I just think people are sick of the spin machine that IS LCFC... we are shit we know it, you know it, they know it, its as bad as the MA regime, where he constantly came out after losing eleventy three...we are not downbeat....well we **** are!

No, that's not what I expect him to say.

But I'd rather he say nothing that all than come out and make a pretty blase statement that he's not worried and laying the blame at the feet of our forwards who have had absolutely no service!

Where exactly in what was posted in this thread did he say he wasn't worried. I believe that was the newspapers heading not his comment.

He also doesn't say that it's the strikers fault. He says what's missing is "to score", he doesn't say it's the strikers fault. "to score" can include the build up play also!!

I think you are reading things in the way you want to see them.

OH go bollox, I just think people are sick of the spin machine that IS LCFC... we are shit we know it, you know it, they know it, its as bad as the MA regime, where he constantly came out after losing eleventy three...we are not downbeat....well we **** are!

It's nice to have someone else around who doesn't just live by the LCFC gospel, extracting their opinions from programme notes, buying in to the spin and wrapping it all in a 'loyal, faithful supporter' package.

You go bollox you ****... Spin machine LCFC?? That is a Mercury article for a start, also what people are saying he said isn't even there. I can't see a quote saying "i'm not worried" Can you?

It's nice to have someone else around who doesn't just live by the LCFC gospel, extracting their opinions from programme notes, buying in to the spin and wrapping it all in a 'loyal, faithful supporter' package.

It'd be nice to have people than understand the difference between a quote and a newspaper heading.

You go bollox you ****... Spin machine LCFC?? That is a Mercury article for a start, also what people are saying he said isn't even there. I can't see a quote saying "i'm not worried" Can you?

big fat hairy willies!

Its always the same, check out the LCFC site, no-one is downbeatm everyone is positive about turning things round, its sick sick sick I tell you... we're alll dooooooooommmmeeeed!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...........splosh!

Archived