Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jumbo mills

kelly out

hate to say it he is a nice bloke, there is a plethora of out of work managers who would do a better job

Have a day off mate!saves us from relagation last season we give him the job permenantley and he brings in his own players, lots of young players, different ideas, he hasnt got off to the best start this season but we cant just keep sacking managers for the sake of it we need to give him a bit of time, more time than we gave craig levein! and who is out there that would take over leicester?alan curbishly no i dont think so, we havent got the funds to sack managers then pays clubs compensation for theres!get real mate

Have a day off mate!saves us from relagation last season we give him the job permenantley and he brings in his own players, lots of young players, different ideas, he hasnt got off to the best start this season but we cant just keep sacking managers for the sake of it we need to give him a bit of time, more time than we gave craig levein! and who is out there that would take over leicester?alan curbishly no i dont think so, we havent got the funds to sack managers then pays clubs compensation for theres!get real mate

Why exactly? We left it much too late with Levein, and only because of the team's miraculous turnaround did we survive the drop. Besides, Kelly is only on a one year contract, so the compo will not be in the same league as Levein's.

RK has shown he can make decisions and changes, so I'm not against keeping him for now. But we find ourselves in a real mess and he can't fool around much longer. We need goals, so he has to make us play more attacking football. Player for player, we have a very decent team, so why on Earth can't any manager make them play well???

Why exactly? We left it much too late with Levein, and only because of the team's miraculous turnaround did we survive the drop. Besides, Kelly is only on a one year contract, so the compo will not be in the same league as Levein's.

RK has shown he can make decisions and changes, so I'm not against keeping him for now. But we find ourselves in a real mess and he can't fool around much longer. We need goals, so he has to make us play more attacking football. Player for player, we have a very decent team, so why on Earth can't any manager make them play well???

Whats yourepoint then? get howard wilkinson and harry bassett back cuz they are better?

Whats yourepoint then? get howard wilkinson and harry bassett back cuz they are better?

My point is that Rob Kelly should not be glorified because he made an underperforming team play average football towards the end of last season. I agree that the guy isn't useless, but he's still learning. Like last season though, we don't have the luxury of time, and it's pretty obvious that things need to change if we're in the same mess come Christmas!

Just shut up you idiot! The End....

lol lol lol

The fact remains he is 100% correct, in fact I'd happily wager Donald Duck could do a better job than Rob Kelly.

This is the worst Leicester City side I have ever seen and we are playing worse football than at any time in the 19 years I have followed this Club. Rob Kelly is so far out of his depth you wouldn't believe.

If I'd have been Rob Kelly and that performance had represented me I'd have been ashamed.

Selection wise and tactically it was a disaster.

And whoever on here ever suggested Hughes should play right midfield should hang their heads.

Even in midfield he's like a shunter. He pushes things here and there, back and forward but he goes nowhere and he doesn't want to go anywhere. Once he leaves the sidings he's lost. He can't keep up with the expresses and he doesn't have much to do with anything else once its on the main line.

lol lol lol

The fact remains he is 100% correct, in fact I'd happily wager Donald Duck could do a better job than Rob Kelly.

This is the worst Leicester City side I have ever seen and we are playing worse football than at any time in the 19 years I have followed this Club. Rob Kelly is so far out of his depth you wouldn't believe.

I believe you - tactically it was simplicity itself to beat Colchester- but RK just couldn't gigure it. He couldn't even get his substitutions right.

If I'd have been Rob Kelly and that performance had represented me I'd have been ashamed.

Selection wise and tactically it was a disaster.

And whoever on here ever suggested Hughes should play right midfield should hang their heads.

Even in midfield he's like a shunter. He pushes things here and there, back and forward but he goes nowhere and he doesn't want to go anywhere. Once he leaves the sidings he's lost. He can't keep up with the expresses and he doesn't have much to do with anything else once its on the main line.

Whoever suggested Hughes should ever play for Leicester should hang their head(s).

kevin blackwell for starters as a out of work manager who would be better than rk. people forget rk was also part of the terrible levein regime so he has been at the club for 3 years. mark my words we will be relegated if we carry on with rk

Sorry you can't make such accurate statements as that here, plenty of aplogists will be hopping mad at that.

However, you make a wonderful point, and I wait with baited breath to see how people answer that.

Oh BTW, Kevin Blackwell is a no-no on the Barton Fox scale of suitable managers.

kevin blackwell for starters as a out of work manager who would be better than rk. people forget rk was also part of the terrible levein regime so he has been at the club for 3 years. mark my words we will be relegated if we carry on with rk

I totally agree, especially when RK says he will stick with this team throughout the season.

mark my words we will be relegated if we carry on with rk

Sad but true.. :(:(:(

I was prepared to give Kelly time. But after today's abysmal showing he has proved to be nothing more than Craig Levein Mark 2.

Colchester are a Mickey Mouse club who shouldn't even be in the same league as us, or even the one below.

For Kelly to treat them as though they were Barcelona is completely unacceptable.

No true FOX can possibly defend Kelly after today's shambles.

We need someone in charge who knows how to attack in a cohesive manner - and, more important, who is prepared to do so and to show confidence in the outcome.

To leave Belvoir Drive, where Beagleholme was still insisting on fast, co-ordinated closing down and then on driving his team forward even when we were seven and eight nil ahead, was such a contrast to today's totally uninspired first team performance.

Six blanks in our last 10 League games is disgraceful. And a point a game is relegation form. That is the reality.

Hume must feel utterly insulted to be kept out of a team which Hughes is playing in.

Did anyone compare the two of them closing someone down today - and not for the first time. Hume goes flat out and commits himself completely. Hughes never did. Even though he was on the outside and guaranteed plenty of recovery time. He never once looked as if he meant it. He never looked as if he had a purpose.

O'Grady didn't have a good game today, and tactically Kelly might have helped that, but COG still never stopped trying, never stopped giving his all and I'd say that for others. But Hughes, no. And what he didn't give others had to try to make up for - again.

We might do worse than install a man who has great contacts, has usually worked with no cash, would wheel and deal a bit ( Stearman cash could've bought 3 championship players?) , l don't think RK wants cash he seems to want to coach the lads he's got. The man l keep thinking about knows our coaches and would keep them maybe and would have a burning desire to succeed as means of an apology ( he still whinces at the Leicester sign on the M1 exit every time he travels ( maybe to scout a player managers do that you know) on it. His name the arrogant (l like that in a manager ) Mark Mcghee. What do you lot think because div 1 beckons.

hate to say it he is a nice bloke, there is a plethora of out of work managers who would do a better job

please leave it out!!! I know people have different opinins but bloody hell, give the guy a chance!!!

let me say this loud and clear.....

THE BOARD IS THE PROBLEM NOT ROB KELLY!!!

Archived