Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benji

Windows explorer

Petrescu recommended FireFox to me, and I've never looked back. It has a tabbed featured which means you can have as many windows up as you want in one browser, neat. It also prevents pop ups, spyware and all that other crap.

Guest Daniel

I use netscape if i ever have a problem with internet explorer.

Netscape has won a few awards for its browser but i never tried FireFox so i cant really compare them.

Questions re FireFox

Is it a problem changing from one to the other?

If you are using Windows XP and you are set up for more than one user, can it be set so that one user can browse with Windows Explorer and the other FireFox?

I have used FireFox for months now and I love it. It has this cool feature that means you acces your favorites folder from drop down menus at the top, so I have drop down menus at the top of my browser tht say 'Football', 'Music' etc....very handy.

It's also alot quicker.

Netscape allows that but im happy with windows internet explorer. :)

44532[/snapback]

I've got Netscape as my backup browser, but I'm usually happy with IE so don't use it very much - only the odd occasions when IE lets me down.

I've downloaded it all thats changed is that it looks different at the top.

44613[/snapback]

If you use it you'll notice it's quicker, less buggy, prevents pop ups, and you can view multiple web pages in the same window. There are skins and add on's available too.

I've downloaded it all thats changed is that it looks different at the top.

44613[/snapback]

If you use it you'll notice it's quicker, less buggy, prevents pop ups, and you can view multiple web pages in the same window. There are skins and add on's available too.

44619[/snapback]

Cheers mate, it does seem quicker to be fair.

How does the multiple web page in same window thing work?

When ever I click on a link it just takes over the other page if you know what I mean.

44658[/snapback]

Right click > Open link in new tab

44660[/snapback]

Or if you've got a mouse scroller, click the scroller.

This FireFox Browser I've down loaded it and it looks fine but how come it reckons I need to down load some plugin for Shens quiz scoreboard when I can view it perfectly ok in Winows Explorer. :unsure:

This FireFox Browser I've down loaded it and it looks fine but how come it reckons I need to down load some plugin for Shens quiz scoreboard when I can view it  perfectly ok in Winows Explorer.  :unsure:

45080[/snapback]

yea did that with me...its just one of the players for viewing things other than imaes like games etc.. just follow what it says only takes minute or two

Archived