Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Has it ever been this bad or worse?

And these are the same guys who are taking us down the slippery slope to oblivion.

They are f'ckin useless, even you must accept that because I have yet to see one positive thing they have done for this Club since 2003.

Not quite true is it Barton. The main guy at the helm now is Andrew Taylor & he only joined the board a few months ago.

Erm, we got promoted after a few months of ownership, if they hadn't been involved, well the club wouldn't have existed would it!

Forgive me, but didn't Mandaric effectively bail out of pompey when they looked completely and utterly doomed last season?

what i said is fact , you cant argue against it.

we looked doomed last season and interviewed more managers than ive seen good movies of late and if our present coach turned manager hadnt performed a miracle where would we be now.

if some of you want to believe that things will get better with the current lot , staying just the way things are fine , i can only see the situation declining unless something changes.

Not quite true is it Barton. The main guy at the helm now is Andrew Taylor & he only joined the board a few months ago.

Erm, we got promoted after a few months of ownership, if they hadn't been involved, well the club wouldn't have existed would it!

Hence the statement, it hasn't done anything since :rolleyes: .

the club was promoted with what was left from the previous shower and the next season we were demoted and have been going down ever since.

they may have invested enough money in the club to save it temporarily but they are presiding over a steady decline.

the club was promoted with what was left from the previous shower and the next season we were demoted and have been going down ever since.

they may have invested enough money in the club to save it temporarily but they are presiding over a steady decline.

oh for a shower of shite like that again!

Archived