Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

the horror

Guest seanfox778

today was the first saturday i had of from work in ages last week i bought my ticket for the match today,

was really lokking forward to it. i went to sleep last night and set my alarm, i awoke this morning looked

at my watch, bloody 1215 i slept through my alarm im absolutley gutted, i thought friday the 13th was

supposed to be unlucky not today. :mad:

today was the first saturday i had of from work in ages last week i bought my ticket for the match today,

was really lokking forward to it. i went to sleep last night and set my alarm, i awoke this morning looked

at my watch, bloody 1215 i slept through my alarm im absolutley gutted, i thought friday the 13th was

Unlucky mate, but never fear, Barbers here! :ph34r:

thats really harsh. palace next week and p*t*r t*yl*r returns again.

thats really harsh. palace next week and p*t*r t*yl*r returns again.

i went and got the two tickets for £25 yesterday for the saints and palace.

im going by myself because no one else wants to go anymore :blush: but it will be my first game since i had my accident.

im supposed to wear strapping in a crowded place so my hand doesnt get knocked but i may just keep it in my coat pocket , not decided yet.

im hoping for a win but i will settle for a draw with the present team :ph34r:

It's hardly unlucky. Without being funny mate, you sound like you have personal discipline problems.

Ooooh I bet you feel even worse now :thumbup:

Archived