Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager 2007

Gonna start me a new game in a minute. Anyone got any ideas of a good team to be that i won't get bored with in about an hour?

I would say Man City but you wouldn't have Bojinov and Elano without the update :P

I suggest you start abroad or unemplyed.

Gonna start me a new game in a minute. Anyone got any ideas of a good team to be that i won't get bored with in about an hour?

My Birmingham game is going alright, 3rd in the league with about 10 games to go. Get your assistant to control friendly matches and you won't get bored.

Pre-season's going well

I keep rotating my team just to get the match fitness up, kinda like a competition if you get me.

Palace 2-0 Celtic (First team scored the goals)

L Orient 1-3 Palace (First team scored two and conceded one)

Hinckley 0-5 Palace (First team scored two, "reserves" scored three)

Just got a game against Liverpool and i'll look ahead to Southend on the opening day :cool:

Pfff, I get Man City to second in the league with a game in hand on the leaders, and to a Carling Cup SemiFinal (and maybe further), and I ask for a bit more money and the Chairman says he's yet to see a return from the money spent <_<

Didier Digard and/or Vincent Enyeama.

May be able to get both for £200K, if not Enyeama is a must buy :thumbup: They should come to you as they came to me when I was Leicester in the Championship.

ps. anyone looking for a chepish target man look no further than Rolando Bianchi :wub:

Didier Digard and/or Vincent Enyeama.

May be able to get both for £200K, if not Enyeama is a must buy :thumbup: They should come to you as they came to me when I was Leicester in the Championship.

ps. anyone looking for a chepish target man look no further than Rolando Bianchi :wub:

He wont get Digard for 200k

Archived