Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager 2007

Getting my FREE copy tomorrow! :D Either through the post or picking it up from the SI offices as I'm in Islington anyway.

How you finding the full version Craig?

You can get a version of my skin at HERE. But keep it to yourself as SI still plan to release it with a patch.

Getting my FREE copy tomorrow! :D Either through the post or picking it up from the SI offices as I'm in Islington anyway.

How you finding the full version Craig?

You can get a version of my skin at HERE. But keep it to yourself as SI still plan to release it with a patch.

Nice skin Ricey, cheers top work. :thumbup:

You can buy it of play.com already but its officially out 2moro or friday i think. Was just on the website nice to see two leicester players in the "BEST YOUNGSTERS IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP".

http://www.footballmanager.net/en/article/17/1263.html

I was playing the demo the other day and see fryatts stats have dropped a little and still there are a lot of stats which aernt very accurate. humes finishing has to defo go up imo. They get fans to help give them stats id like to know which idiots are doing this!!

You can buy it of play.com already but its officially out 2moro or friday i think. Was just on the website nice to see two leicester players in the "BEST YOUNGSTERS IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP".

http://www.footballmanager.net/en/article/17/1263.html

I was playing the demo the other day and see fryatts stats have dropped a little and still there are a lot of stats which aernt very accurate. humes finishing has to defo go up imo. They get fans to help give them stats id like to know which idiots are doing this!!

The majority of players stats have dropped in the whole game.

recived my copy from play this morning but has anyone had a problem with premiership players photos not showing up on their profile?

There aren't any Premiership player photos with the game as FM doesn't have the licenses.

Got my copy last night, haven't really played it properly yet though.

I had it in 2003 and it was the easiest game i've ever played. I ended up getting Bournemouth to win the Champs League and Prem every season. Then i discovered the genius that is FM. :D

Ive got an update for fm 2006 so i started one with MK Dons in league two. My target was mid table. I won the league by a mile then in the following season in league one i finished 2nd. After two games in the championship i have 6 points. Its all good. :thumbup:

Archived