Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Football Manager 2007

I might try it, I always play with teams in England, Spain, Italy etc.

Anyway, I'm still in my game with Crystal Palace (where I started with Weston-Super-Mare).

Just had this interesting number

crystalpalace71liverpoour8.jpg

thats a great win lol:o:o

i have just joined city as they have just gone up, just got all my july transfers in and am playing arsenal for a pre season friendly!

untitled121vw7.png

its the most ironic match ive ever played!

1) arsenal are my former club (btw ive got it set for my assistant to get friendlies)

2)campbell gets sent off against old club!

3)bendtner was on loan at city last season and was top scorer in championship

4) city got promoted with , believe it or not', MA at the helm!

5) Martin Allen yes Martin Allen now manages arsenal, so we have basically swapped clubs!

6)if i didnt leave arsenal when i did then a deal taking rosicky to inter would have gone through.

7) i had mido on loan at arsenal last season as adebayor was injured all season.

and no 8) dean anderson the ref was the ref when i played everton in the final of the fa cup for arsenal and wrongly sent off three of my players! nob!

I KNOW IT WAS ONLY A FRIENDLY BUT THATS SOME FREAKY SHIT! oh and again greeeaaat win against liverpool!

Not good news everyone...

I have the update that was for the start of this year with all the takeovers and transfers and new managers (including ours) and going into February under Martin Allen, Leicester were 1st in the Championship 1 point clear... and thats with the team that we have now...

Perhaps we should have kept him after all..........

Whereabouts can you get this update?

What season you in?

and how much did you spend to get weso, hume and fryatt?

2nd season, just missed out on promotion 1st season (came 3rd and lost in playoffs)

Got Weso for 700K at start of game, which was my budget. Then had to sell a few players to buy Hume for 2.7 mill, then sold Diao and Bangoura for 4 Million and bought fryatt for 2.2 mil.

2nd season, just missed out on promotion 1st season (came 3rd and lost in playoffs)

Got Weso for 700K at start of game, which was my budget. Then had to sell a few players to buy Hume for 2.7 mill, then sold Diao and Bangoura for 4 Million and bought fryatt for 2.2 mil.

For that 4.9 million you could of got players better than hume and fryatt on the game! and had money left over!

But weso is a great buy!

I end up signing players for the sake of signing players. I love new signings.

You got to love it when you get some young random player!

..... set to shine!

Quality!

might try with liverpool, see what thats like1

I end up signing players for the sake of signing players. I love new signings.

I do the same, I have hoards of 18 year old Scandanavians and Eastern Europeans at my disposal.

I spend fook all on them though and don't know what to do with the rest of my transfer budget :(

Spend it on expensive players?

Ridiculous.

I hate spending a lot of money on players, even when I had a massive budget, about £50 million...

I played one game months ago when I went on a world tour and ended at Barca I think it was and spent some horrid money like £300m I think including nearly £100m on Rooney who is not all that good on FM07! I love spending that cash, even when my budget actually takes the club into the red for about £10m and we are on the verge of bankruptcy. :D

I played one game months ago when I went on a world tour and ended at Barca I think it was and spent some horrid money like £300m I think including nearly £100m on Rooney who is not all that good on FM07! I love spending that cash, even when my budget actually takes the club into the red for about £10m and we are on the verge of bankruptcy. :D

a psychologists wet dream you are apex lol:D

Archived