Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
goal-mangal

Levi Porter and Max Gradel

Why them are not been played for a plenty of time?

I think Porter is better than Welsh and Tiatto both'self. But, is he a right wenger naturally?

????? ok

Sort of understood that.

I assume that the players in question are not being played because we are winning, and you should never change a winning side.

They are both so young, both have potential, but i think it would be more benefical to them both if they were sent out on loan, in order to get first team experience.

If anyone can fathom the mysteries of team selection at Leicester City they'll be the first.

Sylla and Maybury in midfield, Hughes retaining a first choice slot. It's a world of its own.

But a good result will only encourage more of the same, forgetting of course, we've had perfectly good results with the alternative players..

If anyone can fathom the mysteries of team selection at Leicester City they'll be the first.

Sylla and Maybury in midfield, Hughes retaining a first choice slot. It's a world of its own.

But a good result will only encourage more of the same, forgetting of course, we've had perfectly good results with the alternative players..

Shall we play a game? I'll ask you what these good results were and you have to reply without naming a team currently residing in Coca Cola League 2.

????? ok

Sort of understood that.

I assume that the players in question are not being played because we are winning, and you should never change a winning side.

They are both so young, both have potential, but i think it would be more benefical to them both if they were sent out on loan, in order to get first team experience.

Well if that were the criteria how come Tiatto got a new contract after last season when we didn't win one game that he started?

Gradel's never played first team so he's only got loads of goals and loads of wins in other football to shout about.

But Porter's record in his 10 matches isfour wins, four draws, two defeats when he's played. I bet Tiatto, Hughes, Johnson and a few more would love that sort of record.

Archived