Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Aston Villa Match Thread

What a wondrous night it'll be,

Sylla on the wing,

He couldn't miss a thing,

And City won by three!!!.

Well, it's a night for fantasy.

Is that men in white coats I see? :whistle::whistle:

:D :D :D

We're going to unveil Piper tomorrow, he's finally fit again, too! :D :D :D

yeah, you're cool! I think you're number one on here now

You were right Thrac... must keep my feet on the ground, this being rated thing is looking more like a poisoned chalice. :ph34r:

:thumbsup:

I too think lookydoodle is cool and is quickly turning into the top dog around here :o:cool:

Again, I shall not be posting too often in the match thread today as I shall be attending the game to cheer on the Foxes against Villa. Hopefully we will not be hammered and can possibly even sneak a win :P

Come on the Blues :D:bounce:

I too think lookydoodle is cool and is quickly turning into the top dog around here :o:cool:

Again, I shall not be posting too often in the match thread today as I shall be attending the game to cheer on the Foxes against Villa. Hopefully we will not be hammered and can possibly even sneak a win :P

Come on the Blues :D:bounce:

Defeatist attitude.

We're going all out to win, and win we shall!

That's the spirit you must take to the game with you. ;)

Make it so! nana2.gif

Defeatist attitude.

We're going all out to win, and win we shall!

That's the spirit you must take to the game with you. ;)

Make it so! nana2.gif

Alright then discarding my last post and starting again (if it is ok with you? :P )

--------------------------------------

I'm not posting in this match thread today after 5:30PM 'cos I'm going to be gonig for a drink before attending the Walkers Stadium to watch the Mighty Foxes beat Villa-avec-MON!!

If we don't play exciting football and we don't bag at least two goals in this game, which we are more than capable of doing, then I shall be extremely disappointed. I predict a win. I predict a magic night. I predict that the Foxes are ON THE UP :D :D :D

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS :bounce:

nana2.gif:banana:nana2.gif:banana:nana2.gif:banana:nana2.gif:banana:

Right I am off to view some houses now so I cannot listen to the match. Will be reliant on WAP. Unless anyone fancies texting me any major events!

COMON LEICESTER. NOTHING TO LOSE NOTHING TO FEAR.

As you may have noticed, I usually credit those I nick ideas from. :ph34r:

Yes, I did like it. :D

Ahh yes I have noticed. Is this why you constantly put somebody's name and a copyright symbol in italic when using something they have previously said??

Not long til I leave now :P

Let's all laugh at lcfc4theprem. He just text me saying he has to miss the first half because he's doing a turnstile. So if anyone that hasn't left yet (like me) is going through turnstile number 12, please laugh at him. :P

P.s I wil be :D

To be honest, that doesn't look too bad.

We've got no great quality, but we do have an abundance of decent squad players - quite a relief when an injury crisis hits. I'll be interested to see how Stearman shapes up in midfield.

craig levein and the fact the acadamy has begun to produce to thank for that

There'll be a lot of pressure on Weso and Stearman. Stearman has played centre-mid for the reserves before, but I'd guess it's a totally different matter against Villa. I hope they're up to the task tonight :thumbup:

Archived