Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Atmosphere

I think it's a sad state of affairs when fans resort to discussing the crowd's performance is discussed this much.

Is this how low we have fallen?

Apologies for once again pulling this thread up, but I've managed to find a sound clip for when Kisnorbo scored (excuse the screeching lol it isn't my clip) and to display

Ok so there's more clips of Villa singing on that site, but so far that's all I have found for us :)

I keep hearing the second clip over and over "and its leicester city bang ban bang leicester city fc" sounds truely amzing what a night :thumbup:

Shame the atmosphere won't be that good on Tuesday...Actually prehaps there may be some MM chants?! Still won't be as good as last tuesday though :(:thumbdown:

tbh nothing will ever until THAT famous day when we're back in the prem!! :scarf:

There are two videos of our lot on there compared with about 6 from the Villa lot. Not sure many of our lot recorded things though seeing as it was a home game :( That clip where we're singing the " Leicesterrr " song is immense, just not long enough :(

If anybody finds any from the Villa game be sure to post here and let us see/hear them :D

Not from the Villa game but I found this one of us

Not so bad ;)

Not from the Villa game but I found this one of us

Not so bad ;)

Nah not too bad I suppose, but it's quite quiet, which is common for our fans during home games in this league :(

Hopefully we'll be a LOT louder tomorrow against Stoke considering there's much more interest and enthusiasm about the place now :D:P

(and if you find any more let us know :thumbup:;) )

not bad, i have lots on my phone from various games home and away. might upload them soon.

Get them done and post the link on here, as it'd be interesting to see what we're like on away days (haven't been many away games at all :blush::( ) :thumbup:

Maybe somebody should record some clips in L1 and post them on YouTube, after all, it's meant to be a right loud party over there like :whistle::P

And I'd just like to confirm for definite, that L1 is a much better place to sit for League games than the Kop. Quite a rowdy and noisy bunch in there ;):P

:banana::dance:

lol I guess you enjoyed yourself in their last night. Was a right laugh. Especially abusing the large fella. :thumbup:

Archived