Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Atmosphere

in the kop i'd say we were fantastic. the boys in F1 were amazing, if the others who joined were L1ers that were chucked out then they made for a brilliant game, if they just fancied sitting there and will come back its even better cos we didnt stop singing up in F1 at the back. every song possible was reeled off and the whole KOP joined in, it also helped the Villa "faithfull" were awfull and we had that to rub into them. lets hope for more of the same next tuesday at home VS Stoke.

your opinions plz?

K1 was fooking incredible. Shut the villa fans up at h/t after that the walkers was a different place!! incredible kop looked good but its wonderful when we all join in "We love you leicester" and "Wer by fr the greatest team" and "leicester, lesicester, leicester" chants were so loud at one point!!

I've a bitch of a headache now thouth!!

I was at the front of F1 as usual, and some people were singing. But until we scored our first, they're was only me and 3 lads at the front.

we've told you, the back is the place to be. when you sing near the front it just goes nowhere. when you're at the back fans infront pick up the vibes and join in.

we've told you, the back is the place to be. when you sing near the front it just goes nowhere. when you're at the back fans infront pick up the vibes and join in.

Yeah i know. But it's so hard to change when you've sat there ever since the Walkers Stadium was made :cry:

in the kop i'd say we were fantastic. the boys in F1 were amazing, if the others who joined were L1ers that were chucked out then they made for a brilliant game, if they just fancied sitting there and will come back its even better cos we didnt stop singing up in F1 at the back. every song possible was reeled off and the whole KOP joined in, it also helped the Villa "faithfull" were awfull and we had that to rub into them. lets hope for more of the same next tuesday at home VS Stoke.

your opinions plz?

An outstanding atmosphere, absolutely fantastic throughout. I can't agree about the Villa, I thought that they were in excellent voice too - which made the tie even better...and I loved the way they played pantomime Villain by not joining in the Mexican Wave too :D

If the board wanted to get more people to come to matches - the answer was provided on the pitch and in the stands tonight.

An outstanding atmosphere, absolutely fantastic throughout. I can't agree about the Villa, I thought that they were in excellent voice too - which made the tie even better...and I loved the way they played pantomime Villain by not joining in the Mexican Wave too :D

If the board wanted to get more people to come to matches - the answer was provided on the pitch and in the stands tonight.

Indeed. :thumbup:

Special thanks to the lads at the top of F1 and F2 who never stopped singing all night! :worship::worship::worship:

lads,Villa here. Just got back from the game. Just wanted to say thanks for a cracking 120 minutes of football and a really good atmosphere. First half you were a bit quiet but when Kisnorbo equalised and Barry missed the pen the place was electric. You never deserved to lose and I have to admit the penalties looked dodgy. We're on one of those runs at the moment where we are just plain lucky. MON has brought us a bit of magic and even when we don't play very well( more to do with how good you were to be honest) we seme to be coming out smelling of roses.

All the best for the rest of the season. Stick with Rob Kelly, he seems to have instilled alot of belief in your players

lads,Villa here. Just got back from the game. Just wanted to say thanks for a cracking 120 minutes of football and a really good atmosphere. First half you were a bit quiet but when Kisnorbo equalised and Barry missed the pen the place was electric. You never deserved to lose and I have to admit the penalties looked dodgy. We're on one of those runs at the moment where we are just plain lucky. MON has brought us a bit of magic and even when we don't play very well( more to do with how good you were to be honest) we seme to be coming out smelling of roses.

All the best for the rest of the season. Stick with Rob Kelly, he seems to have instilled alot of belief in your players

Hey, thanks for that mate, we're all gutted as we really did deserve to win, still when luck's on your side, you can't go wrong!

You've got the best man in Europe as your manager, keep him and you'll go far.

Good luck for the rest of the season, unless you get us in the FA cup :P and i hope you win the leaue cup. :thumbup:

Archived