Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Atmosphere

An outstanding atmosphere, absolutely fantastic throughout. I can't agree about the Villa, I thought that they were in excellent voice too - which made the tie even better...and I loved the way they played pantomime Villain by not joining in the Mexican Wave too :D

If the board wanted to get more people to come to matches - the answer was provided on the pitch and in the stands tonight.

For once I totally agree with you!!!

:scarf:

I was at the back of F2 tonight and like most people have said, the F blocks were electric tonight, never stopped... apart from when it went abit slower in the first half but the second half was exactly what it should be like week in week out. Im gutted that im going to be working Saturdays now... that could be my last game for a while, but its a good way to go out! :D

What a match and what an atmospere.

JOSH LOW, I HATE YOU!

But well done to all the fans today if only we could produce the same football in every league game maybe the atmosphere will follow.

And to the people moaning about the layout of the stadium and so on, this is all an excuse. If we do well on the pitch the atmosphere will follow. So proud to be a leicester fan last night :thumbup:

Can we put the stupid "Walker's is not condusive to a good atmosphere" talk to bed now!!??

Atmosphere has, and always will be created (and destroyed) by the people in the arena!!!

There was such a good noise from the fans, but I was unfortunately reminded of the menial, samey, shite chants that we have. I tried to get some Brian Clough is dead chants going but to no avail...oo err

Just as well. Those chants are sick. :angry:

Do we really need to "celebrate" someone's death? We should leave that crap to the likes of Leeds and Man U.

Just as well. Those chants are sick. :angry:

Do we really need to "celebrate" someone's death? We should leave that crap to the likes of Leeds and Man U.

And liverpool, don't forget Liverpool....

After we scored our first goal, the fans were immense. I was sat on row MM in E3 and The lads around me and behind me were amazing. Got chants going all night :D And the bloke a couple of rows infront of me in E3 who stood up on his own looking to the back and getting chants going was brilliant :thumbup: After we equalised a second time and Villa missed that penalty the whole place was rocking :P Lost me voice early on, bruised me shins and cut one of them!!

The applause and chanting at the end of the game, even though we had just lost, was absolutely fantastic and it's got to have been one of the best atmospheres I have been in. Hopefully we see more like it :yesyes:

After we scored our first goal, the fans were immense. I was sat on row MM in E3 and The lads around me and behind me were amazing. Got chants going all night :D And the bloke a couple of rows infront of me in E3 who stood up on his own looking to the back and getting chants going was brilliant :thumbup: After we equalised a second time and Villa missed that penalty the whole place was rocking :P Lost me voice early on, bruised me shins and cut one of them!!

The applause and chanting at the end of the game, even though we had just lost, was absolutely fantastic and it's got to have been one of the best atmospheres I have been in. Hopefully we see more like it :yesyes:

:appl::jump:

p.s. is MM a sign of Milan Mandaric :o:ph34r:

:appl::jump:

p.s. is MM a sign of Milan Mandaric :o:ph34r:

I forgot to add that we shut the Villa fans up very very quickly on the rare occasion they got going - " Can you hear the Villa sing? ", " Sh!t on the Villa tonight! " and " Where's your caravan? " :laugh: :P:cool:

:ph34r:p.s. I saw MM yesterday in a VW Passat on me way home from the game

I forgot to add that we shut the Villa fans up very very quickly on the rare occasion they got going - " Can you hear the Villa sing? ", " Sh!t on the Villa tonight! " and " Where's your caravan? " :laugh: :P:cool:

:ph34r:p.s. I saw MM yesterday in a VW Passat on me way home from the game

loved it.

:o This is a turn up for the books, wait til Disco Bob reads it :D

I twisted my ankle whilst jumping on the lads seat infront of me. You know its been a good night when you can barely talk afterwards :thumbup:

JEEEEEEEPO

Sitting next to the Villa fans I'd have to say they did create a good atmosphere most of the time. I did have to laugh (in an annoyed kind of way) when all I could hear were Villa songs then a tiny quiet chant from the Kop of 'can you hear the Villa sing? nooo nooo', but it got much better after that and was really jumping by the end, much better atmosphere than Saturday despite 1k less fans (then again night games are always special).

On a side note, wish the club would sort out not letting away fans in the home end, have sat with Ipswich (x2), Spurs (x2), Arsenal, Birmingham, Cardiff and now Villa fans directly behind me, not had any big trouble yet but they are asking for it...

[

loved it.

:o This is a turn up for the books, wait til Disco Bob reads it :D

Damn right...if people would like to "shit" somewhere then I'd rather them not do it on my home. Go defecate on a Network South East train if you must :thumbup::D

I twisted my ankle whilst jumping on the lads seat infront of me. You know its been a good night when you can barely talk afterwards :thumbup:

JEEEEEEEPO

lol couldn't agree more. Cracking atmosphere, the Kop actually made noise and I had to carry on singing with half a voice for most of the game!! The sore throat I have atm is definitely worth having based on yesterday :)

Archived