Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SystonFox

Atmosphere

Theres nothing better than coming out of the ground with no voice/hardly no voice left and walking out knowing your team did you proud...The only thing was they didn't win, but I was proud of them anyway.

Awesome atmosphere, If only we could have that week in week out!

yes i was lol ! gettin the fans goingg!

Bloody Stand Up If You Love Leicester every two minutes. I don't need to stand up to prove it! My strained vocal chords and shattered dreams prove enough...

:ph34r:

Good effort from the top of E3 last night though. Top marks. :thumbup::clap:

I was one row from the back, the one with the sore throat that really shouldn't have been chanting at all... :D

Sitting next to the Villa fans I'd have to say they did create a good atmosphere most of the time. I did have to laugh (in an annoyed kind of way) when all I could hear were Villa songs then a tiny quiet chant from the Kop of 'can you hear the Villa sing? nooo nooo', but it got much better after that and was really jumping by the end, much better atmosphere than Saturday despite 1k less fans (then again night games are always special).

On a side note, wish the club would sort out not letting away fans in the home end, have sat with Ipswich (x2), Spurs (x2), Arsenal, Birmingham, Cardiff and now Villa fans directly behind me, not had any big trouble yet but they are asking for it...

Just relax. No need to be nervous... :P:P:D:D

Just going for my coat! :whistle:

yes i was lol ! gettin the fans goingg!

Immense. I praised you and the people around you in an earlier post. Good job getting people to sing all night :thumbup: Joined in with you 99% of the time mate, quality stuff. Bet your voice was dead afterwards lol

lol

Fantastic atmosphere, the lads in E1, D2 were awesome.

Could here you guys in block F as well.

Me and flbertway started teh mexican Wave chant to the east stand and they didnt hear us so we decided to ask the West Stand and they got it going. Applause must go to the West Stand for the first time ever!

Loved the Whole kop standing at one point and the "10 Scummie Brummies chant" cant beleive no-one joined in with that! :o

If We hadnt have lost like we did I would say that was the best game I've seen but for now It has to go as NUmber 2.

:D:D:D

Why cant the Kop be like that every game ? :unsure::thumbup:

Why cant the Kop be like that every game ? :unsure::thumbup:

fook knows, I'd love them to be like that every game though. It could be if we didn't have so many dis-interested people in it and we had peformances like that against Villa to cheer on every week.

I heard somebody say that the fans were like a 12th man against Villa and they were probably right :thumbup:

fook knows, I'd love them to be like that every game though. It could be if we didn't have so many dis-interested people in it and we had peformances like that against Villa to cheer on every week.

I heard somebody say that the fans were like a 12th man against Villa and they were probably right :thumbup:

Yeah but Villa had the ref as their 12th man!! And I know who I'd rather have! :)

Immense. I praised you and the people around you in an earlier post. Good job getting people to sing all night :thumbup: Joined in with you 99% of the time mate, quality stuff. Bet your voice was dead afterwards lol

cheers, nah my voice was not that bad, only because i got cleva and brought some soothers b4 the game lol

Yeah but Villa had the ref as their 12th man!! And I know who I'd rather have! :)

Well I suppose you're right lol.. The ref would help us out more than the fans (obviously) and he'd be a better 12th man! Way to make a point :thumbup:

cheers, nah my voice was not that bad, only because i got cleva and brought some soothers b4 the game lol

lol clever :thumbup: Wish I'd have done the same, my voice was fooked by the end of the night. Had a sore throat for the remainder of the day and half of Wednesday as well!! :(

Worth it though! :P

Well worth it, and I'd do it again every week if the fans were gona be like that and the lads performed that well :D:P:cool:

After we scored our first goal, the fans were immense. I was sat on row MM in E3 and The lads around me and behind me were amazing. Got chants going all night :D And the bloke a couple of rows infront of me in E3 who stood up on his own looking to the back and getting chants going was brilliant :thumbup: After we equalised a second time and Villa missed that penalty the whole place was rocking :P Lost me voice early on, bruised me shins and cut one of them!!

The applause and chanting at the end of the game, even though we had just lost, was absolutely fantastic and it's got to have been one of the best atmospheres I have been in. Hopefully we see more like it :yesyes:

I was on the back row of E3! Was standing next to a young lad of about 8 - accidentally punched him in the face when Kisnorbo scored! :blush:

I actually started the whole "O'Neill is a Leicester fan" thing - I remembered it from when I was at a City v Forest match when Martin was our manager and all the Forest fans were singing "O'Neill is a Forest fan" (I was in the Trent End that day 'cos me dad's a F****t fan :mad:).

It really was an electric atmosphere all night - next morning my voice hurt so damn much! Bloody worth it though :D

I was on the back row of E3! Was standing next to a young lad of about 8 - accidentally punched him in the face when Kisnorbo scored! :blush:

It really was an electric atmosphere all night - next morning my voice hurt so damn much! Bloody worth it though :D

I can imagine - the whole ground (apart from the Villa fans) went nuts and I certainly hurt meself and a couple of people around me completely by accident :P:sweating:

I can imagine it did - and I bet you'd do it all again if you could. I would and I know a lot of the other people in the Kop that night would too :)

I wonder if the cameraman had received professional training or whether he was just naturally gifted/self-taught. :whistle:

I have absolutely no idea lol.. Probably taught himself :thumbup: He must fancy himself as a camera-man though he has a few clips from that game!! Not that I've been searching for it 'cos I loved it or anything :whistle:

All the clips are brilliant

It was such a great night, i get hairs stand up on the back of my neck when i see clips like the LEICESTEEEER CITY one. The villa fans were a credit as well, the one where they are singing MON at the end is good stuff.

All the clips are brilliant

It was such a great night, i get hairs stand up on the back of my neck when i see clips like the LEICESTEEEER CITY one. The villa fans were a credit as well, the one where they are singing MON at the end is good stuff.

Aye it was, and I get the same sorta thing. It's a shame I can't find any more clips of our fans from the night, we were in great voice and I'd have thought somebody would have caught it.

The Villa fans sounded pretty loud inside the ground when they actually got going, and them clips of them on YouTube ('cos there's quite a few) are impressive. Good atmosphere, good noise, great game.

Someone should upload more vids of us on tehre cus we can be very loud at times :) The vids on youtube atm dont do us justice

There are two videos of our lot on there compared with about 6 from the Villa lot. Not sure many of our lot recorded things though seeing as it was a home game :( That clip where we're singing the " Leicesterrr " song is immense, just not long enough :(

If anybody finds any from the Villa game be sure to post here and let us see/hear them :D

Archived