Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escape2victory

James Wesolowski

Absolute legend Stillyan Petrov at the game last night. Most times when our Weso was down on the ground he would come and give him a hand up. And at the final whistle gave him a big hug. He must have remembered his Celtic days and what a penis he played with in Balde. I'd say that would mean a lot to Wes. Thank you Mr Petrov.

Absolute legend Stillyan Petrov at the game last night. Most times when our Weso was down on the ground he would come and give him a hand up. And at the final whistle gave him a big hug. He must have remembered his Celtic days and what a penis he played with in Balde. I'd say that would mean a lot to Wes. Thank you Mr Petrov.

I noticed that. The two performances that Wesolowski has put in up against Petrov have been phenomenal and I bet Petrov will be havign a quiet word in O'Neill's ear about him. Well Martin can bollocks. :D

wes did very well tonight , i know its only one game but on this instance proved he can play against prem opposition.

stearman , mcAuley , kisnorbo , hume , welsh ......well most of them actually did well.

low tried his best but was shown up a little bit tonight but he did try.

Archived