Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
escape2victory

James Wesolowski

Unfortunately I cudnt go to the game 2nite. Was wondering how did Weso play ? judging by some of your player ratings he had a good game. Because I think he has what it takes 2 be a premiership player. Needs a consistant run of 10+ games to get match fit. Weso and Williams in central midfield is the future !

weso was fantastic. to have not played alot of football recently and put in that kind of performance is immense. he challenged everything and came out tops alot. much more than can be said for hughes/johnson.

stearman + weso for CM pairing.

To have the confidence to go into tackles - some where the odds are stacked against him - despite him already breaking his leg twice. Future australian cpatain hopefully :thumbup:

That good ?? be quality if it happened. So pleased 4 him, after all he's been through. need a decent song 4 him and stearman

G'day guys i'm new here, great to see weso getting back into it. I hope he pulls up ok for saturday, you reckon he will play?

Sounds he was struggling a bit at the end... but can you blame him? No full games for ages, and suddenly he's asked to play over 120 minutes of football.

I'd not be surprised if he only just makes the bench at the weekend.

You never know, though, seems like he's a tough lad. ;)

OMG I saw footage of this game this morning and am so proud of Weso... he had a blinder and as long as he ain't injured... he has to be there in the future... :)

He was impressive and provided the side with much more attack and potency up against a very tough and much more skilled Aston Villa Side.... :D :D

I am so happy with his performance, even more so being an Aussie... it was just great to see Weso back and in full flight.

I said that last night to my mates, he reminded me so much of Lennon. I also thought McCauleys style seems very similar to Matt Elliott.

Wow - high praise indead.

Hope they both go on to be as good as those two players - both good enough to be champions league players in their prime.

Immense performance.

I knew from his previous first team appearances that he was a good tackler. Didn't realise quite how much skill he has though. His control and first touch are very good - it showed against Premiership opposition. Whenever he received the ball, he was looking to play it off and move on. Made some great runs (lots of which weren't spotted by his team-mates), very good passing (rarely gave the ball away - waych and learn, Hughesy) and never stopped running.

Immense.

120 minutes of a footballing masterclass. Imagine how good he will be when he's fully fit. He makes me proud to be a Leicester fan. His tackling and passing is as good as Neil Lennon's ever was for Leicester.

SPot on Ricster! we knew it all along matey didnt we...these boys are jumping on the bandwagon!

Are you joking? Andy Welsh is very similar to Guppy, just without the unbelievable crossing ability. But he's good enough at this level and last night was every bit as good as their winger.

Welsh could be a very good winger if he could get some strength, get him in the gym and he would be a quality winger.

Welsh could be a very good winger if he could get some strength, get him in the gym and he would be a quality winger.

Agreed. But I thought he still did well last night even if he does sometimes get knocked off the ball, usually when he gets knocked off the ball we still win a throw or a corner, better than that penis who replaced him.

Archived