Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Football Manager 2005 Diary

I have some bad news.

Unfortunatley my save game will not load anymore meaning this is the end of my diary :(

It was fun while it lasted, hope you all enjoyed reading it.

76229[/snapback]

that happened to me as well mate!

Even when i started another game and saved and quite when i went back to it it didnt load. I had to unistall and re-install!

Will you be starting again game up pal?

76247[/snapback]

I think mine went erong because my brother took the FM disc out while it was still saving :angry:

I will be starting a new game but I dunno who with, would anyone be interested in another diary?

76333[/snapback]

You gotta go for the local team, Lincoln City ;)

If you do, I suggest Mads Timm on loan, cus he ain't in jail on this ;)

Seriously, he came in about September for me, and by January had already got 20 goals, and is currently on about 30 odd I think.

76430[/snapback]

I signed Mads Timm on loan for City and he was crap.

,Mar 8 2005, 10:16 PM]
I have some bad news.

Unfortunatley my save game will not load anymore meaning this is the end of my diary :(

76229[/snapback]

Even when i started another game and saved and quite when i went back to it it didnt load. I had to unistall and re-install!

76247[/snapback]

I think mine went erong because my brother took the FM disc out while it was still saving :angry:

I will be starting a new game but I dunno who with, would anyone be interested in another diary?

76333[/snapback]

Seriously, he came in about September for me, and by January had already got 20 goals, and is currently on about 30 odd I think.

76430[/snapback]

76432[/snapback]

He's the top scorer in the entire Football League on mine :)

I have some bad news.

76229[/snapback]

76247[/snapback]

76333[/snapback]

76430[/snapback]

76432[/snapback]

76468[/snapback]

You obviously dont have the managers tuoch foxesfan :D

,Mar 9 2005, 12:51 AM]
I have some bad news.

76229[/snapback]

76247[/snapback]

76333[/snapback]

76430[/snapback]

76432[/snapback]

76468[/snapback]

You obviously dont have the managers tuoch foxesfan :D

76646[/snapback]

Play him just behind the front two as an attacking midfielder in a 4-3-1-2 formation and he works wonders ;)

Recentely got the game, so i've started with City. Not going too badly really, 2nd in the league at the half way stage, 6 points behind Wolves but 6 clear of 3rd placed Sunderland too. Away wins at Cov and the sheep, aswell as beating F****t at home were quite good, but my best win was 5-1 at Leeds :D

For some reason my game doesn't load whenever i've got it running as a server, and the last time i played it the game seemed to crash after de Vries scored against Burnley :(

Archived