Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Leicester - Stoke Ratings

look forward to hearing whether Sylla was any good from those who attended. If he's half decent he does at least give us something of an option on the right

think kelly s trying to get him into dead ball type of player...villa corner etc...show he s being chosen for this purpouse.

Logan 6 - saves good but kicking poor at times, although to be fair he had about 1 backpass to him every 3 minutes!

Stearman 8 - attacked well and looked dolid throughout, back to his best hopefully :thumbup:

McCarthy 7

Kenton 7

Nils 7

(the defence did very well and all looked comfortable throughout, but for a slightly fortuetous goal they'd have had a clean sheet. Not bad against a team who have hit 5 in ther previous game.

Hughes 8 MOTM - huge improvement, picked the ball up from deep and looked to get attacks started. Seemed to take more responsibility too, and scored the vital goal

Johnson 7 - showed the fight and determinstion that he's lacked since coming here, also kept the ball much better. Much improved keep it up :thumbup:

Sylla 6 - seriously lacking movenment and rarely shows for the ball won the ball back well and put some tackles in though :o

Tiatto 7 - showed fight and passion from start to finish

Hammond 5

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuume 8

Subs

Fryatt 7 - good to see him back was much more effective than Hammond. Expect him to start v sheff wed.

You didn't like Logan's performance then... :P

Nope. For the first goal I think he thought it was going out but it creeped in and kicking poor. First time ive seen him play as well..... :cry:

i think Hughes did alright but i think he went missing for long periods.

Logan 6

Stearman 6

McCarthy 8

Kenton 6

Johansson 6

Tiatto 7

Hughes 5

Johnson 5

Sylla 5

Hume 7

Hammond 4

Fryatt - 5

I thought we were pretty poor tonight, we looked devoid of any attacking play until Stoke scored. The midfield apart from Tiatto was completely non existent throughout the entire 90 minutes, again.

Mind you, decent result :thumbup:

i think Hughes did alright but i think he went missing for long periods.

Where was he? :ph34r:

(You mean from watching the match or from the commentary? Don't think it's possible to tell from Barber's partial rendition of the match)

Logan 6 did ok, kicking wasn't great

Stearman 7

McCarthy 7.5 led by example

Kenton 6.5 quite solid, one mistake, very good singing

Johansson 7 showed some really good stuff of late

Tiatto 7 probably the best ive ever seen him, 3 quality driving shots, unlucky

Hughes 5 apart from the good goal, this man looks like a pub player after a heavy night

Johnson 6.5 worked hard, wanted it

Sylla 5 shows signs of quality, but lets himself down trying to be maradona

Hume 8 easily the best player on the pitch

Hammond 5 did ok, doesnt force himself on the game though

Fryatt - 5 looked unwell challenging for the ball

Logan - 7 Although caught out, still talks so well to the rest of the team

Stearman-7 - getting back to his best. Almost playing as a midfielder a lot of the time

Kenton-7 - generally solid

McCarthy-7 - tried to pass it today. May it long continue

Nils-7 - better in the first half when he showed some of his touches of skill going forward. Reverted back to hoofing in the second

Tiatto-8 - After everything. Was it 3 or 4 shots on target tonight, as well?

Hughes-7 - A goal! Played pretty well after a lay off.

Johnson-7 One of his better matches. Oraginised the team well, I thought.

Syllla- 7 At times our most dangerous player. Did his spell of grafting and defending too.

Huuuuuumme-6 A goal! But other than that, almost nothing came off from him

Hammond-5 Looked ineffectual - perhaps worried about Fryatt taking his place

Subs

Fryatt-6 Pushed harder. not really on the same wavelength as everyone else yet.

Logan - 7 Although caught out, still talks so well to the rest of the team

Stearman-7 - getting back to his best. Almost playing as a midfielder a lot of the time

Kenton-7 - generally solid

McCarthy-7 - tried to pass it today. May it long continue

Nils-7 - better in the first half when he showed some of his touches of skill going forward. Reverted back to hoofing in the second

Tiatto-8 - After everything. Was it 3 or 4 shots on target tonight, as well?

Hughes-7 - A goal! Played pretty well after a lay off.

Johnson-7 One of his better matches. Oraginised the team well, I thought.

Syllla- 7 At times our most dangerous player. Did his spell of grafting and defending too.

Huuuuuumme-6 A goal! But other than that, almost nothing came off from him

Hammond-5 Looked ineffectual - perhaps worried about Fryatt taking his place

Subs

Fryatt-6 Pushed harder. not really on the same wavelength as everyone else yet.

Sylla - 7 is a insult to the other players that got 7.

Logan 6. made a couple of brave saves but kicking was poor, for god sake play a short ball!!

Stearman 6.5. early on had a touch of a rapist but slowly improved and had a decent game

Kenton 6.5. tough going for him against the arial threat of their attack but done well

McCarthy 7. again tough going, but as per usual wore his heart on his sleeve and put his body on the line

Niise 7. Kept the ugliest git in the world (luke chadwick) very quiet, helped going forward aswell

Sylla 6. wasnt bad, at least he tried and worked hard for the cause done nothing spectacular

Johnson 5. runs around like robbie savage but in slow motion and without being effective

Hughes 6.5. thought he was crap until he scored then seemed to spark into action

Tiatto 8. MOM for me. he was everywhere, endless running and effort was unlucky that his 3 efforts on goal were straight at the keeper

Hammond 4. Looked like a player who knew he was going to be out the team now fryatt is fit. done nothing.

Huuuuume 7.5. quality again, got absolutly battered all game by their defence but never gave up running, jumping and just being huuuuuume!!

Sub

Fryatt 6. a couple of nice touches and looked a bit more of a threat after he came on. done more in 20 mins than hammond done in 70

Sylla - 7 is a insult to the other players that got 7.

We all see it a different way, I guess. I thought that most of the match he delivered the most dangerous balls either into the box or across in front of goal.

Remember Skills running with the ball in the first half? He just kept running to there corner then lose the ball. Make me chuckle.

Yeah I seen that, it made me laugh too.

Logan 6

Stearman 7

McCarthy 7 - The heading of McCarthy was pretty poor most of the time though, he must have put a stoke player through 4 times or so. Perhaps it was the mask, but 7 is fair cus he was soild for the most part.

Kenton 6 - He was all over the stoke strikeforce like a randy octopus! struggled with the height.

Nils 7

Sylla 6

Tiatto 7 1/2 - great to see a midfield player actually drive forward with the ball!

Hughes 7 - ok he was non existent for 90 mins, but that 2 seconds for the goal has given us 3 points

Johnson 6 - headless chicken

Hume 7

Hammond 5 - when you know fryatt is on the bench and back from injury, you really should run till you're sick to keep your place. lazy.

Fryatt 6 - showed nice touch

Archived