Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Throw in's last night

Not all of them, three of them...three of them where the ball was thrown in and went out of play without connecting with a player.

Once, I give you as a freak throw...but three ****ing times? Shocking!

It was halloween last night DB, maybe the spirits had something to do with it!! :unsure:

It was Nisse wasnt it? Very silly :(

I was going to post after the Villa match that generally our throw ins are pap ! Not to single him out as I think it is more people not moving than his throws being cr*p but it always seem to be Nisse too.

Needs some "hard work on the training pitch" methinks

If it's that cold again, I'm taking spirits with me. :thumbup:

was it that cold last night? i had a match and thought the weather was quite reasonable for October, it bit colder down the walkers then?

the amount of foul throws (mostly ignored by the ref) and shocking throw ins is increasing i think in modern football, makes for amusing viewing

Not all of them, three of them...three of them where the ball was thrown in and went out of play without connecting with a player.

Once, I give you as a freak throw...but three ****ing times? Shocking!

The play from both sides was laughable.

Archived