Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bold_fox

Aliadiere ?

I bet Arsenal wud still charge bout 1 mil for him, and for that u could buy someone better from the league below whos really decent - leon constantine, lee trundle, maybe freddie eastwood if they go down. Those are much better options in my opinion

Is that the bench mark for a new Leicester City striker now? you have to be better than Elvis Hammond. :rolleyes:

I know what you're saying but it seems more than coincidence that his presence has coincided with a recently unprecedented eight-match unbeaten run.

It'd please me more if the crowd tried to give him a lift and sang a song or two for him early on... because for whatever reasons we are a much more formidable proposition than we were at the beginning of the season.

I don't believe Hammond gets much encouagement because basically fans want Fryatt back. But even last night, Fryatt doesn't look fit enough or sharp enough to be first choice.

He might be a potential signing... but our biggest effort when it comes to buying/loaning/getting players has to be 1-2 attacking midfeilders (a playmaker and somone who can be stationed on the right).

However either an experienced striker or a younger player with great potential could be a good adition and could help both Hume and Fryatt... Aliadiere could be such a player, but i wonder if WestHam might be interested in loaning our one of their strikers (esspeically once Ashdon is fit again) Harewood?

Get him in I say. Plenty of potential. Plus he cant be worse than O'Grady........

Fantastic attitude, lets just sign any old mother hubbard because they can't be much worse than what we already have <_<

Shouldn't we by trying to sign good players not ones that "Can't be any worse than what we already have"

Fantastic attitude, lets just sign any old mother hubbard because they can't be much worse than what we already have <_<

Shouldn't we by trying to sign good players not ones that "Can't be any worse than what we already have"

:appl::appl::appl:

Archived