Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unit

Stoke goals - just uploaded them to youtube.

I've just uploaded last nights goals onto youtube + about 15 seconds on Milan.

LEICESTER CITY

Is it me or does this news reporter hate his job? could he look anymore :(:(

Must be a Forest or Derby fan... wouldn't you look :( :( when your rivals are on the up? :P

Is it me, or do Hughes goals always look as if they *just* managed to roll far enough to reach the net? They never seem to cross the line any quicker than about 2mph. :P

I love Hughes' speciality, hitting the ball awkwardly so that it bobbles along at a low speed and still goes in! :D

He does seem quite the master in that field. :ph34r:

He does look kinda awkward when he shoots for goal... lol

Mind you... if you think he looks awkward shooting, you watch the ball as it rolls for the net. :doh:

He does seem quite the master in that field. :ph34r:

He does look kinda awkward when he shoots for goal... lol

Mind you... if you think he looks awkward shooting, you watch the ball as it rolls for the net. :doh:

He scored one like it against Ipswich, I was behind it when he hit the ball and it seemed to power into the net....but when I saw the replay it actually just kinda bobbled in :D

As long as he carries on scoring!

Hardly going slowly. I was right behind it and you could tell it was going in almost as soon as he hit it, the keeper must have seen it slightly late, he was never going to get there and it wasn't even right in the corner. If it had been anyone else we'd have had tomes written about it today. Was a really good hit.

The keeper just wasn't very quick in reacting to the shot, it wasn't the fastest shot and other keepers would have saved it :P ( He couldn't even hold on to tiatto's shots)

Hughes is quite good at shots outside the box and if he got in them positions more he could probably get 10 goals a season, if he played enough obviously.

Hardly going slowly. I was right behind it and you could tell it was going in almost as soon as he hit it, the keeper must have seen it slightly late, he was never going to get there and it wasn't even right in the corner. If it had been anyone else we'd have had tomes written about it today. Was a really good hit.

I remember, I saw you standing right behind him and said to my friend, I said, 'he isn't allowed on the pitch you know - especially during a match'.

My friend said 'shut up you wibbling moron'. He did.

I remember, I saw you standing right behind him and said to my friend, I said, 'he isn't allowed on the pitch you know - especially during a match'.

My friend said 'shut up you wibbling moron'. He did.

:blink: Am i right to be worried?

Archived