Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Shit or Bust?

If this Mandy deal is a little dodgy  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Are you game for the gamble?

• Well up for it
    • Possibly
    • No way
    • Ooooh Mandy

A great array of choices.

Are you gambling or sticking.

Please take in to account it's quite possible there aren't any other interested parties. Reason being because there's no proof of any and i'm sure the media could hunt them out, so i'm very cautious about what the board are trying to tell us.

A great array of choices.

Are you gambling or sticking.

Please take in to account it's quite possible there aren't any other interested parties. Reason being because there's no proof of any and i'm sure the media could hunt them out, so i'm very cautious about what the board are trying to tell us.

I'm up for it, otherwise I see us being in this division for a long time!!!

It was Jeera Chicken last night and Masala fish!!

NOw you is talkin bra!! slurrrrppppp!

Ive just been to spice quarter for a all you can eat buffet - massala wings, lamb dopiaz, dahl, pretty basic but tasty as pheq and cooked in front of ya.... slurp

(regrettably I dont think it will have been organic!) :(

Ive just been to spice quarter for a all you can eat buffet - massala wings, lamb dopiaz, dahl, pretty basic but tasty as pheq and cooked in front of ya.... slurp

You live the life, Jankers!!!!

I really want to get involved in one of your work friday lunch time piss ups / eating type thing!

Archived