Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Chelsea and Arsenal...

Just seen it on Soccer AM...

The Arsenal announcer first calls out the players Number and first name... the crowd then shout the Surname!! :o

Sound familiar...

Coupled with the Chelsea Vs Barca "Flag-a-thon".

Is the much maligned Leicester City Match Day entertainment a real trend setter??

maybe now they will both start singing When Your Smiling?

I've been thinking for a while now that we should nick their "Blue Is The Colour" song. It's a really upbeat tune, great to sing along to, and all we'd have to do is change the world "Chelsea" to "Leicester" each time it's sung. It'd be perfect and would really piss them off! :D

didn't bayern leverkusen start it?

The first team I heard doing it were Basel from Switzerland. Except when their fans did it, it actually sounded really good - they managed to get everyone in the stadium to shout the name and it was all perfectly in time, so it sounded like one big voice, rather than just a random burst of noise with everyone coming in at different times like when we do it.

I think they should go further and make it even more like bingo.

Birch > One and Four

Crowd > What's the Score

Birch > Gareth McAuley

Birch > On it's own Number 5

Crowd > Take a dive

Birch > Paddy McCarthy

Birch > One and Six

Crowd > Needs a fix

Birch > Josh Low

Needs some improvement, but would make us stand out in the world of football. Especially with all that you're shit ha, ha, ha etc.

Archived