Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

Ratings

Logan - 6 (kept us in the game with a crucial save)

Kenton - 5 (rhs was a big problem 1st half!!!)

McCarthy - 6

McAuley - 6

Johansson - 6

Stearman - 5 (attitude problem?)

Johnson - 4

Hughes - 6 (improved 2nd half, otherwise 4!)

Tiatto - 6

Hume - 6.5

Hammond - 5

Fryatt - 6.5 (where's the player of last season though?)

Sylla - 7 (I was impressed!)

Welsh - 5

Logan 6

McCarthy 6

McAuley 5

Kenton 6

Johansson 5

Stearman

Hughes

Tiatto

Johnson

Hume

Hammond

Fryatt

Sylla

Welsh

Hi Kilworth, welcome to Foxestalk, did you get bored already or where the midfield/forwards that bad they didn't deserve ar ating. :P

welcome.jpg

Logan - 6 Not at fault for either of goals and made one good save

Kenton - 5 Too slow really and made a cock-up for the 2nd goal, useful in the air though and some decent tackles

McCarthy - 6 Only started to command when we went 2 goals down, mask isn't helping

McAuley - 4 Didn't win enough headers for his height and looked heavy-legged for some reason

Johansson - 6 Solid

Stearman - 2 Couldn't pass or even header, not a midfielder

Johnson - 1 Only made one pass and was rightly cheered off when the substitution happened

Hughes - 4 Like McCarthy only seemed to enter the play when we were 2 goals down

Tiatto - 3 I didn't ever see him on the left wing and left Johnasson too exposed

Hume - 6 Great effort once again and some moments of quality

Hammond - 2 No physical presence and not much quality on the ball

Fryatt - 6 Some nice touches and got the goal

Welsh - 4 Never got into the game

Sylla - 7 Suprisingly impressive, got the ball down and passed reasonably well, should start ahead of Stearman

Kelly - 6 Credit due for the substitutions but really should learn than Johnson is b*llocks and never start him again.

Logan 7 - Don't think he could have done much for either of the goals. His defence looked shaky in front of him without protection from the midfield.

Kenton 5 - Probably the worst I've seen him play in a Leicester shirt although again the lack of options in midfield for him didn't help

McCarthy 5 - Not his best game at all. Looked part of a nervous defensive unit.

McAuley 6 - Defensively as nervous as the rest of them but there were one or two occasions where he took it upon himself to run into midfield with the ball, which needed to be done because of the lack of support.

Johansson 5 - Didn't look sharp at all, probably still suffering from the 120 mins at Villa :P

Stearman 5 - Quite simply out of position

Johnson 3 - Very rarely do I give marks this low but was probably one of the worst performances I've seen from a player for some time

Hughes 4.5 - Week by week I'm losing faith in this guy. Forgot he was even on the pitch and in games like that we need more bite.

Tiatto 6 - Tireless in midfield but with no support around him, he was always going to run out of puff eventually.

Hume 6 - Won the odd flick on and tried to run at the defence on the few occasions he did get the ball.

Hammond 5 - Again a lack of support didn't help his cause. Wasn't quite as effective on the ball as Hume.

Fryatt 6 - Didn't do much other than score.

Sylla 7 - I don't know why people still abuse this guy. He's clearly come back with renewed enthusiasm and genuinely wants to win back his place in the team.

Welsh 5 - The only thing with him being on the pitch was that he offered width but the full back always had the better of him.

All in all probably the worst I have seen us play since we played there last year. Hopefully it was a one off though.

Logan - 6

Kenton - 6

McCarthy - 6

McAuley - 6

Johansson - 6

Stearman - 6

Johnson - 4 soooooo crap

Hughes - 5

Tiatto - 6

Hume - 7*

Hammond - 7 i thought he worked really hard was a lil confused as to why he was taken off

Fryatt - 6

Sylla - 6

Welsh - 5.

Logan 6

Nils 5

Paddy M 4- didnt seem to want to head the ball. shouldnt of played.

McAuley 5

Kenton 5

Stearman 3- sell him. not interested. and certainly not a right winger

Johnson 1-

Hughes 5

Tiatto 6-should play in the middle instead of jognson

Hume 7-best player

Hammond 2. embarrasment. cant we sack him.

fryatt 6

sylla 7

welsh 6

Kelly 3- Finished with the team we should of started with. why play so defensive away to a poor team.

Is Andy Johnson worse than Paddy Kisnorbo was in central midfield last season? It's got to be a close one. Kelly has got to stop playing him, i'm close to tears every time he plays and not through joy.

Interesting question, probably Johnson because he cannot play anywhere else and at least Kisnorbo could make the simplest of passes.

Good Poll topic :thumbup:

Interesting question, probably Johnson because he cannot play anywhere else and at least Kisnorbo could make the simplest of passes.

Good Poll topic :thumbup:

I think you should have said "he cant pay anywhere"

anuyway

Logan - 5

Kenton - 4

McCarthy - 5

McAuley - 5

Johansson - 4

Stearman - 4

Johnson - 2

Hughes - 4

Tiatto - 5