Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Self Praise is no recommendation

You're a great asset to the forum, Davie. Keep up the quality posting.  :thumbup:

I sometimes think that only you and a few others on this forum are actually sane.  ;)

48529[/snapback]

We could be the only ones that are insane :ph34r::ph34r: .

Ask yourself what's real ? Do I exist or am I figment of your imagination. Perhaps you should ask other members of the forum whether they've ever seen any posts from davieG. If they haven't boy are you in trouble. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Probably the most worthwhile 1,000 posts posted by anybody on these here forums!

Well done!!

48737[/snapback]

I wouldn't go that far, ooh well maybe I would :P

Thanks everyone :blush: I happen to think, on the whole there have been some excellent posts and debates on here and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading and taking part in them especially the ones about players , team formations, tactics, managers, fans and the future of football.

Ok there's been some crap as well but that's only my opinion B) but quality will prevail in the end it always does. That's why we are halfway down the Football League Championship ;)

Archived