Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Would you support MM if he sacks

Why is every one attacking RK,

It is not his fault that the club has no money and that we are short of players, so how can you blame RK for our current situation IMO he has done well with the resources available. When RK has done something that draws any blame, then criticise him until then get of his case.

I would rather see Kelly stay on and given the opportunity to prove him self under the right circumstances. Than get in some self centred, egotistic manager, who thinks he knows it all, yet knows nothing and wastes any money MM may spend on players.

Remember PT, (£23 million and cant admit he made mistakes)

Remember DB, (I am here, I wont do anything but be here)

Remember MA, (Bunch of has been’s he bought)

Remember CL (Was so laid back he was horizontal)

All where crap, all where suppose to be experienced, all where suppose to be good for city, not one was. They where crap, every one of them was so full of their own self importance that they forgot what they where suppose to manage city. We have all been there before, and the last thing we need is another shity manager to screw up a once in a lifetime opportunity.

RK may not have the tactical ability of MON but like MON he is not an over confident, cocky arrogant big headed manager. He is down to earth, knows he has a lot to learn and takes a cautious approach to his decisions and that is what we need. We do not need some big name manager with a pre-conceived plan that has failed many times before to come in and waste money buying a bunch of under performing tosser’s.

When RK fails then I will be the first to criticise but until he does get of his case and go back to moaning about the price of the pies.

"are you Kelly in disguise

are you Kelly in disguise

are you Kelly

are you Kelly

are you kelly in disguise

are you Kelly in disguise"

Let's put it this way

Kelly isn't too far off from failing as our manager but he's a long way from being a success!

Why is every one attacking RK,

It is not his fault that the club has no money and that we are short of players, so how can you blame RK for our current situation IMO he has done well with the resources available. When RK has done something that draws any blame, then criticise him until then get of his case.

I would rather see Kelly stay on and given the opportunity to prove him self under the right circumstances. Than get in some self centred, egotistic manager, who thinks he knows it all, yet knows nothing and wastes any money MM may spend on players.

Remember PT, (£23 million and cant admit he made mistakes)

Remember DB, (I am here, I wont do anything but be here)

Remember MA, (Bunch of has been’s he bought)

Remember CL (Was so laid back he was horizontal)

All where crap, all where suppose to be experienced, all where suppose to be good for city, not one was. They where crap, every one of them was so full of their own self importance that they forgot what they where suppose to manage city. We have all been there before, and the last thing we need is another shity manager to screw up a once in a lifetime opportunity.

RK may not have the tactical ability of MON but like MON he is not an over confident, cocky arrogant big headed manager. He is down to earth, knows he has a lot to learn and takes a cautious approach to his decisions and that is what we need. We do not need some big name manager with a pre-conceived plan that has failed many times before to come in and waste money buying a bunch of under performing tosser’s.

When RK fails then I will be the first to criticise but until he does get of his case and go back to moaning about the price of the pies.

You've got no chance of being first to criticise. :whistle::D:D:D

Why is everyone so down on Rob Kelly? A few months ago he was the Messiah. Lets not forget he is having to use someone elses players & quite frankly most of them are garbage. Also as he has had no money to spend he is limited to who he can bring in which is why he had to get not only free transfers but numpties that would not require a large wage. Yes we are playing crap football but Robs hands are tied to using what he has. We all know Johnson is a waste of oxygen but lets not forget even MON had his favourites who were below par in some fans eyes.

So to sum up give the guy a chance when he has some money to spend so he can use his players to play his way. Whoever is manager it is highly unlikely we are going up this season anyway so lets get off Robs back until we are halfway through next season & see where we are.

Why is everyone so down on Rob Kelly? A few months ago he was the Messiah. Lets not forget he is having to use someone elses players & quite frankly most of them are garbage. Also as he has had no money to spend he is limited to who he can bring in which is why he had to get not only free transfers but numpties that would not require a large wage. Yes we are playing crap football but Robs hands are tied to using what he has. We all know Johnson is a waste of oxygen but lets not forget even MON had his favourites who were below par in some fans eyes.

So to sum up give the guy a chance when he has some money to spend so he can use his players to pay his way. Whoever is manager it is highy unlikely we are going up this season anyway so lets get off Robs back until we are halfway through next season & see where we are.

Check the league table.

Archived